Just A Dream: Austin Mahone fanfic

"Kodi did you eat breakfast yet?" My mom yelled at me from the kitchen as i grabbed my dance bag and headed for the studio. "No, I'll get some when i get to the studio. Love you Mom." I closed the door behind me and walked over to the studio since it was only two blocks away.

When i got there i sat my bag down on a chair anf admired the open empty dance floor. The sun was shining through the top windows so there w as no need to turn on the lights. No one was there since everybody was getting ready for the performance at the fair tonight.

I grabbed my ipod and plugged it into the speakers turning the volume up as high as it could go. Once the beat of the song started i felt the vibration of the music fill the room. I let the song take over and i fell into the musics embrace. These are the moments that i libe for. Each day i wait for school to be over so i could come here and let out all my stress. I'm so glad summer is almost here so i won't have to wait to do what i love.

Here in my town you either play a sport or beco me a cheerleader or else you're a nobody. People laugh in my face every day and tell that my dream of performing on Broadway is pathetic. Except for my two most favorite people on the planet! Jazmine, my best friend since i was 8 and my boyfriend Logan who is my absolute rock. I love Logan so much. We've been together for almost a year and i can't wait t spend every waking moment with him. He told me that he wanted to be with me foe the rest of his life and i honestly tjink hes telling me the truth since he's never lied to me before. Every time i see him i get butterflies in my stomach that are uncontrollable. I don't know what would happen if i didnt have him.

A/N ok I'm sorry if it's crappy bc its my first fanfic but if you like it tell me if you don't then still tell me bc i like to hear peoples opinions. Thanks guys!! xoxo