chapter 15

I stoped screaming and calmed down just enough to breathe. I know that every Mahomie has fantasized about this day and I'm one who gets to live it. I don't every want to be without him and I know that he's probably going to forget about me in 2 weeks.

"Hey can we talk?" Austin peeked his head through the kitchen door. "Sure." I replied and walked out to meet him.

We walked out side and sat on the frony porch. Honestly I'm scared of what hes going to say. He could say anything. What if he never wants to see me again? No, I'm overwhelming my self again.

He grabbed my hand as we sat next to each other and stared into my eyes. "I've been thinking, probably too much but," he took in a deep breath, "It feels right. I need you next to me. I need to be with you Kodi. Ever since I met you things have changed for me, my entire life. Things are gonna be different but in a good way and I think it will be safe to ask." I felt tears start to develop in my eyes. He got down on his knees infront of me anf held both my hands. "Kodi Anderson, will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" This I was not expecting.

A/N~ OMG Austin did Ameezing (see what i did there;)) at the concert today. I'm still shaking that's why this chapters so short. That poor girl was supposed to be the U girl and they messed up the seats so they picked another girl. I'm really sorry Nikki. And hey all you should follow my account on instagram @freakishfour that would be amazing. Let me know what you all think of the chapter, i know it sucks but still let me know.