chapter 18

Austin was up to something and I knew it. It was the same devilish smile he always got when he was up to no good.

"Come outside with me. I need to ask you something really important." Austin said holding out his hand and leading me towards the door.

When we finally made it outside he laced our fingers and stared into my eyes capturing the essence of the moment.

When he lookes at me I feel like the most beautiful girl on the planet. He makes any type of self conscious thought, vanish.

Our hands were still intertwined in the perfect position. Austin took a deep breath and smiled making my stomach engulf in never ending butterflies and tingles. "I want you to come over and meet my mom."

He wants me to meet his mom! What?! But I've only known him for a few days. Does he really care for me that much. But what if she doesn't like me? Endless questions were traveling through my mind. Standing in silence he glided his thumb across the back of my left hand. "Please say yes." He pleaded.

"But Austin, what if she doesn't like me?" I asked making the best puppy face I could. Honestly I don't want to. I'm scared. What if I embarrass myself? "How could she not like you? You're beautiful and so amazing." He bent down to look me in the eyes. Austin moved a strand of hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear resting his hand on my cheek.

"I want to show her that angles exist." Austin whispered. An uncontrollable smile formed on eaither sides of my face and I could feel myself getting red. That was possibly the sweetest things anybody has ever said to me.

I nodded and took in a small breath of air. "Alright." I told him. Austin smiled and brought himself back to his feet and embraced me in a hug. I wrapped both arms around his neck and slid my feet off the ground. He makes me feel like a princess.

**********

Austin was picking me up at 7 o'clock to meet Michele. I was so nervous. So many things could happen. Maybe I was putting too much pressure on my self. I decided to push the topic off to the side of my head and just focus on getting ready. I invited Julia over to help me get ready and to talk more about what happened with her and Alex earlier today.

By now it was 6:30 and I was finishing up my makeup when Julia walked into my bedroom. "Wow. You look..." She trailed off. I got up and did a twirl showing how flowey  my dress was. It was a light blue dress with two straps that crossed in the back. Pretty simply but definitely my favorite. 

I sat down and Julia offered to do my hair. I let her do it since I hate doing my own hair anyways. She preceded to curl my hair as i brought up a conversation to break the silence. "What happened with Alex?" I asked. Julia's cheeks flushed a bright pink and smiled a cheeky smile.

"Well we talked for a little bit and he asked for my number. Gosh he's so adorable!" Julia and I talked about Alex untill I heard the doorbell ring. We both squealed and made our way downstairs.

My heart was racing a mile a minute. I hugged her and thanked her for everything she did. "Julia would you like to bake some brownies with me?" My mom yelled from the kitchen. We both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders at the same time. We laughed and she replied. "Yeah, sure!" 

I ran the door and took a deep breath placing my hand on the door nob. My excitement grew as I turned it to the left and slowly pulled it toward me revealing a beautiful Austin.

A/N~ Was that good? I'm still trying to get the hang of this. I'm sorry I haven't wrote in a long time I've been really stressed and with everything that's going on with Audtin scared me too. Im really happy that he's out of the hospital though. Everybody please pray for him. I know that he's home now but he's probably still in a lot of pain. Thanks guys. My prayers go out to him and mama.