Be My Hero

Let's start this off simple, as most people do. I'm Charlie. I'm 22, and I'm from a little no-where town in Northern New York. I used to have everything anyone could want and more, but I lost it. I had the best boyfriend ever, who up and decided that I was useless, and that he wanted nothing more from me, other than my 'sister'. Yup, he left me for my best friend of six years, who had moved in with me two years ago. She was more than my best friend, she was like my sister. I found out about them, though, and everything came out. She'd used me to get to him, he used me to get to her. I was stuck in this giant web of lies, woven by the people I thought I could trust the most.

Anyways, it seems as if all of my friends were just in it to keep the lies going. After Aaron left me, everything went down hill. People stopped talking to me. I was shunned from my campus clubs. To top it off, my grandparents had moved the year prior to all of this, leaving me in a giant house all by myself. Well, I did have the two best people ever living with me, but they weren't really the best people ever, were they? 

So, what now? Well, that's simple. I'm going to do the only thing I have left to do in this world. I'm going to Florida. Meeting one of my friends from online, and then I'm going to California. I have family there. Family that still loves me, and can help me make something better of my life.

-------

Hey my Penguin Army! So here it is, the opening to my first Cole fic! It's not much, but I'll put more on tonight! Now, I should tell you that none of this is true. This is actually based on one of my many IM5 dreams. So fear not, Penguins. I'm fine!

<3 Charlie <3