Chapter 7

"You could pick the time and the place
You spent some time away
Now you need to forward and give me all the..."

********************************************************

"Haaaaaapppy Birrrrthday to Yoooooou!!!!"

I smiled as Dean as well as Joe's cousins sang along with him.

"Okay thanks for the back-up guys now you can go" he rolled his eyes and they hit his head before disappearing.

"What you doing for your birthday?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing.. I don't feel much like celebrating.." I shrugged as I rarely did.

"Don't you normally have a huge ass party?"

He frowned.

"That's not for me its for Rihanna.. I just want some sushi , good wine and.."

"Some good loving from your favourite Samoan" he winked but that really was all I wanted.

"Sounds perfect..." I laughed a bit.

"You still have to go though"

"Yeah I do , is there any way you can come?" I couldn't hide the eagerness in my voice as I enjoyed his company more than most of the people I had hung out with for years.

"I wish, I have press due to Fast Lane tomorrow..I want you to be there if you can make it.." He shrugged making it seem like I didn't have to but I knew it meant a lot to him if I had to be there.

"I hope I can, I'm just so exhausted I have been in the studio all day and I'm just really tired"

I sighed as I was cooped up in a random room in the building staring at Roman.

"You look exhausted baby girl.. Just don't work too hard okay? It is your birthday after all"

I nodded.

I hadn't seen Roman since the morning after I had surprised him by taking him to one of my favourite spots.

I had told myself I wouldn't jump right into things with him as I was afraid if I rushed it I would fall and I wasn't sure if he'd be there to catch me but I guess me taking him to that bar and the dancing and everything I was asking for it.

And I didn't mind getting it.

Roman might give off the squeaky clean guy image but he was a man...

Different from any man I had been with in a good way.

It had been several weeks since then and we had tried to FaceTime as much as we could..

He was funny, crazy, horny, everything and I liked that he had so many personalities.

I had never been with anyone who made me so happy.

But it made me question why he chose me.

I'm sure there were plenty of wrestling fans out there dying to be loved by Roman Reigns yet he chose me.

The rebel musician who had such a crazy lifestyle, which he would come to know soon but for now we were simply enjoying each other's company .

"I just want to get done but once I'm done its tour dates and .."

I saw his face drop.

"Hopefully somehow the WWEs dates will coincide with your tour dates.."