Chapter 53

Roman is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack bitches!!!!!
Sorry just had to do that !
Gosh I am so happy, really wanted to update yesterday but anyway here you go!
I am not okay, I am so fucking happy!!

Loving his beard it's like wolf meets Tarzan for me 😄😄
Goodluck to him tonight although I would be okay with Dean having it :)

Loving his beard it's like wolf meets Tarzan for me 😄😄Goodluck to him tonight although I would be okay with Dean having it :)

"Day and night babe
You know I can't fight it
Just one look into my eyes
And you know you got me hypnotized.. "

*****************************************************************

I sat on a crate and watched her interact with her fans, the others went back to the hotel earlier. I guess they figured we would want some alone time after it all.

I wasn't sure if I might have still been in the hotel room sleeping next to her and dreaming the last hour but if I was I definitely wasn't planning on waking up.

"Where is.." I raced backstage as soon as I saw her lowered down underneath the stage.

I smiled the fucking biggest smile I'm sure I had as I saw her busy taking off her jewellery in her dressing room.

She did it.

Did she hear me?

Or did she simply do it because she felt that way before?

I soon felt her in my arms breaking my questioning thoughts and her lips on mine and I prayed I didn't have Madison close behind cause that would be awkward but I had left all of the smirking idiots behind with their pats on my back.

There were some other people in the area with us as well taking my hand, they hadn't even realized it was me, her boyfriend, in there until Dean came and shouted my name out.

I pushed her up against the close door and was about to slip my tongue past her lips when she bit me causing me to lean back with a frown and she hit my chest.

"I'm still mad at you.." She fought a smile as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Something tells me not as mad as you made out to be?" I breath.

"I wanted to surprise you.. You weren't suppose to say it first I had the whole plan and..."

"You heard me?" I hadn't been sure if I had said it that day or not.

She nodded.

"I just was scared about this so I didn't say anything. And I wouldn't try to buy your family that hurt though"