Chapter 63

I am so so sorry for not updating in almost two weeks! That's just too long but I have been trying to figure out the rest of the story and I kind of have. Just need to find time to write :/

I hope that you guys still like what I am doing :)

JUST A QUICK THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 16K READS!!!

I'm not sure if you'll think Umbrella fits perfect for this chapter but I like it for the whole situation mostly. So let me know what you think about Umbrella with regards to everything happening :)

"You can run into my arms
It's OK, don't be alarmed
Come here to me
There's no distance in between our love
So go on and let the rain pour
I'll be all you need and more"

*****************************************************************

RIHANNA POV

BBMAs

"Why you be watching me like that?" I smiled as Jenn helped me into my dress.

"Because I'd rather be doing her job" he shrugged as his eyes trailed over my underwear as my dress was not tied yet.

"If you can make sure it fits her body perfectly" Jenn rolled her eyes.

"As if you do, where's her stylist?" He teased as he knew only Jenn was with me.

"I love you" he mouthed as he laid on the bed watching me while I laughed as she closed my dress and I stepped into my heels.

"You're creasing your shirt!" I frowned but he simply shrugged and sat up while Jenn left our hotel room to get ready.

I slowly walked over to him and sat sideways on his lap and he wrapped his arm around me before resting his hand over my thighs with his waist coat hanging open.

"I miss your long hair.. But this is cute" he whispered into my lips.

"Mmmm"

I smiled and slowly kissed him and I felt his hand move between my legs and slowly move to my inner thigh.

"We're leaving soon" I mumbled which caused him to stop.

He simply laughed and let his hand clutch my cheek instead before he kissed me again.

It was now Sunday, just a few days after the news broke .

He had made a statement on Twitter apologizing and we had spent the week at his apartment in Pensacola.

Surprisingly we hadn't gone over to his family as I expected but simply spent all week by ourselves .

I feared that him being on edge at the thought of me being blamed had more to do with his family than anything else. Besides them being disappointed he had been vague on what they said.

I hadn't wanted to push him but I would have liked to know if they thought I had an influence on him. I knew he had been taking the pain killers due to his shoulder for a couple weeks but if he hadn't known they were illegal then how could I?

"You sure you want me to be there?" He whispered against my skin and I leaned my forehead against his.

"If you don't feel comfortable then I won't force you Joe, but I do want you there" he nodded and stood up and reached for his jacket while I buttoned up his waistcoat.