Chapter 15

"Shit could always be worse..."

**************************************************

“Turn it fucking off!”

I heard Dean groan out from the other side of the room but I didn’t bother trying to find the source of the sound as I simply pulled my woman closer into my chest and tried to continue sleeping.

“Its not mine…”

I heard Renee’s muffled voice echo out and I realized she must have been brushing her teeth.

Out of all of us she was an early riser, I was sort of in between and Robyn was normally up before me but then again that had been while she was playing nurse..

I sighed as I realized it was my phone as I peeked through my hair and saw my phone lighting up.

“Hi I'm Renee!” She turned in the passenger seat as I took the bag of ice from Dean and held it against her cheek hoping it wouldn’t bruise badly .

I guess I should have been glad she wasn’t scratched due to Stephanie’s huge ass wedding ring.

Rihanna” she smiled back and I felt the car start as Dean began driving back to the hotel.

“Lovely to meet you! And before Dean fools you into thinking he was sent into the line of fire ,he forced me to go and get the ice” she rolled her eyes.

“Seriously brotha? “ I chuckled and he shrugged.

“I didn’t force her, I simply told her your girlfriend was in pain and the last thing I wanted to happen was for me to go in there, cause a scene and then her cheek gets huge as I don’t arrive with the ice due to me being taken down to the local station”

“So you guilt tripped your girl into doing it for me?” I heard Robyn and Renee nodded shaking her head disapprovingly while I saw him roll his eyes as he made a turn.

“Babe just tell them what happened when you went in there to get the ice?”

“I walked in said hi to their grumpy faces and got the ice…” she shrugged.

“Now here is how it would have gone with me. I walk in, say hi with my sweetest smile and then Hunter thinks I'm mocking him gets pissed and tries to fight me” he shrugged, “So I was smart in having her do it."

I kept quiet as his story actually sounded like that would have been the case had it not been for Renee.

He turned on the radio as we drove the rest of the way.

“So you are saying we are not allowed to have our own rooms even though there are rooms available?” Renee narrowed her eyes.

While Renee was a fun loving basically sister, when people pissed her off the rare bitch side came out.

“ I am sorry guys but we are under strict orders here. Mr Ambrose and Reigns are travelling partners so therefore there is only one hotel room allocated with two beds.”

“So can I book a room then since I am not part of this company thing?” I heard my girl and he shook his head.

“I am sorry but we are not allowed to give rooms to Rihanna nor Renee Young..”

“How are you not allowed to, what shit is that?” I sighed and grabbed Dean’s shoulder as I knew he was about two seconds from reaching over and choking the guy.