Chapter 94

Hi guys :) So as you know Close to You is unfortunately coming to an end. And there will be no sequel, not anytime soon anyway. Maybe in the far future I will decide to do one but not really promising anything as it has been a long journey for them .

On that note, I will be starting on two new Roman books and it would mean the world to me if you could add them. I just posted one of them a couple minutes ago and a prologue of sorts will be up soon :) Its called One VS All.

You don't have to but would really appreciate it if you checked them out. Sorry for this annoying long message but enjoy the chapter and the rest of their ride :)

 Sorry for this annoying long message but enjoy the chapter and the rest of their ride :)

"If I had a girl
She'd probably be rebellious
She would be like a bundle of karma.."

*****************************************************************

"Rihanna was spotted by Roman's side all week as the Royal Rumble is slowly approaching. And yet there is still no engagement confirmations or pregnancy confirmations despite the diamond that Rihanna has been rocking since she made her appearance by his side after being low key"

"Can we just take a moment to admire the different outfits Rihanna has worn. Clearly hasn't lost her style with the possible pregnancy"

 Clearly hasn't lost her style with the possible pregnancy"

"No she hasn't and while the couple is usually private. Rihanna recently posted a cute throwback on instagram "

 Rihanna recently posted a cute throwback on instagram "