Chapter 45

So sorry for the wait guys!

"We are strong enough
To stand through these tests
And come out stronger."

*****************************************************************

RAW

"You.. Neeeeeeeed.. Needed me" My brotha was bobbing his head as we drove over to the arena and I simply stared out.

How was there always one of my woman's songs playing whenever we drove?

Well Dean happened to carry a CD around in his backpack.

As he stated the first time we asked several months ago that he wanted to show his support for his island sister while making me look bad for not owning her CD myself to which I got a kiss from Robyn who had been sitting next to me clutching my hand.

Now ? She was speaking to Renee with my hand in her lap as I gazed out.

I hated how things had gone earlier and I hated what I had said because I did fucking trust her I wasn't sure where the anger came from.

The Raw Red Carpet was rescheduled to occur after RAW as there was a mix up with the times on the tickets so it would be a late afternoon show .

In a way I was grateful for it as I didn't want us going on the carpet after this morning .They had enough media shit to mess with us.

"Is this the one with the strippers in?" He asked after a bit and I realized he was looking at her.

"Yeah" she smiled slightly.

"Did you not say I could come to that one? You know NeyNey was ready to drop it down for ya. She's been practising the twerking, right babe?" I heard my woman giggling as Renee rolled her eyes.

I felt the car stop and stepped out to get our luggage and that meant two bags with my suit, her dress and coat and swung the hangers over my shoulders.

I extended my hand for my girlfriend and she took it as we walked into the arena with me being up pretty soon .

"This is all just messed up Robyn. You still the only one baby girl" I whispered into her ear before kissing the side of her head.

She turned to face me as Renee went on with Dean.

She didn't say anything but gave me a kiss followed by a small smile.

I made my way up the ramp having finished a quick segment with Seth and Shane while Robyn waited in my locker as I just had the segment for the night .

She was upset but she had been looking forward to it since I brought it up.

If we had been on the carpet first thing we would have probably set aside our fight for it , but now because we had time before the event I knew we had to deal with it .

There was no use sweeping it under the rug and letting her feelings bottle up , that's not what I wanted for our relationship.

As I got behind the curtain I saw Seth standing, clearly waiting and I raised my eyebrow.

"Hey man. I didn't have a chance last night or this morning but I'm sorry that I brought that shit up." He ran his hand through his hair.

"Y'all heard everything this morning?" I raised my eyebrow before giving a brief nod to Shane who had been welcoming the crowd.

"Well yeah.."

I sighed as I leaned against the wall.

"Its cool man. I'm just not used to this shit. But we will be alright so no need for it. How did you deal with your whole scandal, even though this doesn't compare?"