Chapter 29

Last update until 30th June as I will be going on hiatus due to semester exams at University: )

Hope you guys will still be following their story once it continues and hopefully there will be many more readers who are on the journey: )

Hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you RomanEmpire and RihannaNavy  😊😊

"I fuck with you
Cause I  saw something different
Don't start acting the same "

*******************************************************

"So you just speared him out of the dressing room?" Renee asked as we sat in the cafeteria.

"Well yeah, he stood there smirking at me basically taunting me" I shrugged as I ate.

I didn't exactly know what came over me but seeing his fucking face I had to do something..

"You speared him?" Dean repeated.

"Why do you seem so shocked man.. People spear people during fights all the time. Except that wasn't a fight and I speared him first thing."

Dean burst out laughing and placed his hand on my shoulder squeezing it.

"I told you! That girl brings out the craziness in you. You should bring her around the hotel later."

He was right.

She did.

Joe Anoa'i would never be so reckless,  doing shit like that luckily Robyn had requested no cameras in the section where she was.

"She doesn't even know we are in town. I'm going to surprise her once I'm done here"

I had an event I had to go to which I wasn't in the mood for but the thought of seeing her after would definitely get me going.

"What's she so busy with, her album's out.." Dean nagged as they had grown fond of her.

"She has rehearsals for her concert that's kicking off next week.." I shrugged.

"Oh no.." Dean sighed which caused Renee and I to turn to him.

"Now his going to be grumpy again with his frustrations all over the place."

Renee burst out laughing as I rolled my eyes even though it would be true.

***

I walked into the studio as I heard her voice filling it.Renee had showed me a clip in which Robyn admitted that she wrote this song for me.

I guess that's what she had going on in her little notepad she wrote in while we we're lasting around in my apartment.

It made me wonder if there were more...

Been waiting on that sunshine
Boy, I think I need that back
Can't do it like that
No one else gonna get it like that
So why are you, you here? Here to take me back?
Who cares when it feels like crack?
Boy, you know that you always do it right

Been waiting on that sunshineBoy, I think I need that backCan't do it like thatNo one else gonna get it like thatSo why are you, you here? Here to take me back?Who cares when it feels like crack?Boy, you know that you always do it right