1

I drove down the mysterious streets of Gotham City, nearing Arkham Asylum. I worked there as a psychiatrist, helping patients with their mental state. Although most can't be fixed.

I reached the iron gates, pulling my car up to flash my ID to Gordon, the security guard." Well good morning Ms. Turner, Wade said he sent papers for a new client today," Gordon said as I took down my ID.

" Ok, bye Gordon," I faintly replied as the rusted, Iron gates opened. I drove my car up into the parking lot, finding an empty spot between a Prius and a Jeep. I parked my 2004 expedition and grabbed my work bag.

I hopped out making my way to the front doors. I walked across the parking lot, picking up the newspaper left on the front step. Wade knows I like to read them.

            I pushed open the doors, revealing the front desk of Arkham. I walked up to the desk, checking in, and walking down the staff hallway to my office.

           I made it to my office which is the second door on the left in the staff hall and pushed open the eggshell door. I walked in closing the door behind me. I walked to my desk to sit down.

            I logged into my computer, all the while glancing at the folders lying untouched on my desk. I grabbed the folders but did not open them. I only stared.

            You never know what types of patients you get at Arkham Asylum. It could be anywhere from Riddler to the evil clown himself, Joker. Nobody could get more than a little bit of information, making them go insane. Take Harley Quinn for an example.

             I took in a deep breath before opening the folder. Long behold I get Joker. It is nice to know he is back at Arkham. I have actually been his psychiatrist one time before he almost choked me to death.

           Wade walked in as I put the folder down. I gave him the look I get when I'm really pissed off." Look Jennifer, the man just returned and he won't stop requesting you," Wade said, catching the drift that I was peeved.

I sighed as Wade left. I put my long red hair into a messy bun before heading off to his cell. Joker had a special cell just for him. The cell has two doors and a total of 8 bodyguards.

I walked up to the cell, flashed my ID, before entering the hell cell. I made it past the second door as it roughly closed behind me. I stared at a metal table, and sat at the end of it, I met face to face with Joker.

The war paint on his face tells you, you cannot mistake him. His green hair was greasy as if sweat was pouring onto his head.

He looked up to see me. He smiled that grin and licked his lips the way he habits.

" Well hello, Doctor Turner, nice to meet again HaHeHaHe!"