Passion

Thank you to all of you reading and commenting on this :) love kendal Rose xx

She woke early in the morning and smiled as she saw him fast asleep. She moved slowly down the bed and gently slipped her mouth around him, moving her hand up and down gently.

He groaned and opened his eyes as her movements quickened and he arched his back, his hands slipping into her hair as she took as much of him into her mouth as she could,

"Fuck," he uttered as he came, watching as she came back up to kiss him once before she downed the water that was beside her bed,

"Fuck," he uttered again, shaking his head as he rolled over her and kissed her deeply,

"I haven't been woken up like that for a really long time," he uttered, his breaths short and raspy as he slipped his hand between her thighs,

"Connie..."

"I don't want foreplay, I just want to feel you inside me," she whispered against his ear before biting his earlobe,

He guided himself inside her slowly, pushing himself against her so she could hook her legs slowly around him,

They moved together and she gripped his shoulders tightly,

"Am I hurting you?" He asked, concerned as she arched her back and exhaled,

"No," she smiled, "this almost feels too good,"

He kissed her again, "nothing can ever feel too good," he replied, increasing his pace as she rolled her hips against him.

He held her tightly as they found their release together. She curled into him, her breathing shallow and heavy, goose pimples flushing across her skin as he kissed her shoulder and neck gently.

"We've never gone more than a few days without sex," she uttered, "Id almost forgot how good we are together,"

They lay, arms and legs entertained, a sleepy haze overcoming the pair.

"We need to get you back to the hospital," he whispered against her hair, holding her more tightly too him,

"Only two more weeks until I'm back here..." She smiled, "I can't wait."

"What's up Gracie?" Connie asked as she watched Jacob out her stuff into the car.

"I'm fine," Grace nodded,

Connie shook her head, "come with me," she nodded before going into the living room and sitting on the sofa,"give me a proper cuddle before I go,"

"I spoke with dad... He thinks I should go back to New York whilst you recover,"

Connie raised an eyebrow as Jacob placed a gentle hand on her shoulder,

"Id like you to stay here between Jacob and Zoe," Connie spoke calmly, "but if you'd like to go back and see your dad, that's fine too,"

"No... I want to stay here," Grace uttered, her eyes filling with tears, "I'll visit dad when you're better,"

Connie hugged her daughter tightly , "how about when I'm better, me, you and Jacob take a holiday... Spend some time together away from here and hospitals?"

Grace nodded, "id really like that."

It had become a routine that Jacob would drop Grace at Zoe's  before working his shift and curling up with Connie at night. The night nurses were used to it, and didn't date complain. "I love you Jacob Masters," she whispered as she curled  into her in the early hours of the morning. He slipped his arm around her waist from where he may behind her and kissed her neck softly, "mmmm... Not as much as I love you."