Home

Connie had come home that evening, and after saying goodnight to a very excitable Grace, she allowed Jacob to carry her up the stairs and into the bathroom.

She settled down into the bath so she lay contently between his legs, leaning back against his muscular chest,

She turned her head slightly to kiss him softly, before she closed her eyes and relaxed back against him again.

His lips trailed soft kisses along her neck and shoulders as he squeezed her hands firmly, "welcome home sweet cheeks," he whispered and she cuddled closer to him.

They spent the evening kissing and making love. His lips hardly left hers and his strong hands were firm and possessive as if he never wanted to let her go again.

She was tired, but happy as she lay in his arms. His fingertips traced invisible patterns up and down her back as his lips pressed softly against her hair,

"I love you staff nurse masters," she whispered before falling asleep.

Jacob, for his part, couldn't sleep for thinking about the woman laid so closely to him. She'd truly managed to steal his heart and he didn't think he was ever getting it back.

"Can I help Jacob collect more of his stuff?" Grace asked as she watched Connie clear out some wardrobe space. They has decided he would stay permanently and rent out his flat ,"as long your a help not a hindrance," Connie told her, as Jacob appeared,

"Right, let's go kiddo, see you in a bit babe," he smiled, kissing her mouth once, before ruffling Graces hair,

"I have something to show you... If you promise not to tell anyone..."

"Not even mum?..."

Jacob smiled, "not even mum... Although she will find out soon..."

Grace looked unsure, "it's a good surprise I promise... But you have to promise me you won't tell her..."

Grace smiled, "okay,"

Jacob laughed at the expression that spread across the young girls face, "it's beautiful..."

"You think she will like it?"

"100%," Grace replied, throwing her arms around Jacob... "When will you ask her?"

"This weekend..."

"I'm with dad... Will you call me as soon as she's said yes?"

Jacob smiled, "of course I will... Presuming she says yes that it."