Questions and answers

"Will you marry me sweet cheeks?" He asked, a smile on his face as her eyes twinkled,

She nodded, watching as he slipped the ring onto her finger, "oh, of course I will," she replied,

He pulled her into him and cuddled her tightly, "will you take my name?" He asked against her hair, "I don't expect you too but it would mean a lot if you'd consider it..."

She rested her head on his chest and looked up at him, "I quite like the sound of Mrs. Masters I have to admit," she smiled at him,

"Let's go home," he grinned, "you're wearing far too many clothes,"

She lay lazily across his chest, before pulling on some underwear and laying back down.

"Shall we call Gracie and head out for a nice dinner?" He asked, tucking her hair behind her ear and kissing her forehead softly,

She propped herself up on one elbow, and ran her finger nails down his chest, "you need to put some clothes on before we skype her... She doesn't need to see you like that,"

"You've gone quiet... Not having second thoughts are you?"

She shook her head, "of course not... I just hope Grace is happy,"

He slipped his arms around her waist as she took a sip of his champagne,

"I showed her the ring when she helped me move out... She made me promise to call her when you said yes,"

She felt tears coming to her eyes for the second time that day. She bought his hands to her mouth and kissed them,

"Did I do the wrong thing?"

"No... I'm happy," she laughed through her tears, before leaning back against the side and wrapping her arms around his neck, "I can't wait to become Mrs. Masters," she whispered against his neck.

"Where's mum?" Grace asked as she ran and hugged Jacob as he picked her up from the airport,

"She had a bit of back pain last night, so I left her to sleep... She will be happy to see you when she wakes up,"

Connie woke an hour later to see a note on the pillow next to her, "I thought you could do with the sleep... I've gone to get Gracie, will be back soon. Jacob xx ps. You are so very beautiful,"

She grinned as Grace ran into her room and jumped into bed with her. She turned around to face her and took her hand in her own, "you said yes," she smiled, "I'm glad you did... The ring is even more sparkly in real life,"

Connie hugged Grace, "you can be bridesmaid if you promise to behave," she smiled as Jacob lay down behind her,

"I love our family," Grace whispered as she snuggled into Connie's chest,

"I love my favourite girls," Jacob smiled, running his fingers gently up and down Connie's side.