Chapter 4: Nelo Angelo

Okay guys this chapter (actual story wise) is 569 words long. Yes I counted them all by hand. So please enjoy~! Oh and I also drew that picture up there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dante's POV
I struggled to walk down the hallway and kept leaning on the walls. Alec would ask me if I was alright, but I would wave her off and tell her I was fine. I actually was until now. I fell on the floor and felt like passing out.
"Dante! Dante are you okay!?" Alec asked worryingly. I waved her off for maybe the 5th time and pulled out a green star out of my pocket. I lifted it above myself and smiled. I stood up and continued walking. I stopped from the lack of footsteps at my side and turned around.
"Come on babe. I only have 2 of these vital stars left so we need to hurry." She stood there, her head hung low. Her face shimmered in the moonlight and I ran over to her. I gently pulled her into a hug and rubbed her head.
"Please don't cry," I whispered. "I'm sorry. I should of told you that I had those. And that I can possibly live longer." She sobbed on my shoulder and my heart clenched. I don't really know why. Maybe because that moment reminded us both of when Verge died. But I know much more about his living than she does.
No one's POV
Alec stood in Dante's arms for a while before pulling away. She started to walk in the direction they were heading in, but soon stopped, seeing that Dante wasn't following her.
"Are you coming?" She was now the one to ask this.
"I feel like in missing something. Like I forgot to do something." He turned around and started heading back to the room. She rushed over to him and followed.

They made it to the room and Dante put the orb down on the bed. He walked to the mirror and it shimmered. Another Dante walked out of it and morphed into a large demon clad in armor.
"I thought that this wouldn't be somewhere that I would find a man with guts." The armored demon pointed to the door that lead outside to a balcony and left through it.
"Well," Dante said turning to Alec. "Let's go." They followed the demon.
Alec's POV
We jumped off the balcony and Dante immediately started fighting the demon.
What's the demon's name again? I thought. I remembered it, but I also couldn't remember.
"Nelo Angelo!" I shouted. The demon turned to me and teleported to me.
"Alec!" Dante shouted. I stared at the demon. It faltered at the sound of my name. I looked into his red eyes and saw regret and sorrow. I was surprised and stepped back. For a moment it seemed he wanted to stop fighting, but his actions overcame him and he used his strength to push me up against the wall.
"You are not worthy as my opponent." Nelo Angelo said to me. He started to choke me and I started looking consciousness. My necklace slipped off and he glanced at it. He lowered me and stared at me in fascination.
"You might be a worthy opponent." He threw me away and jumped onto one of the buildings and teleported away.
"Alec! Are you alright?" Dante asked, running over to me.
"Yeah. I'm fine..." I replied. We started back to the room and there was one question running around my head that wouldn't let me think straight;
"Was that you Vergil?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger! I'm listening to Stricken by Disturbed while writing this~ Well bye!
~I_Love_Dante_Sparda112