Two Worlds

Just a quick an. I have another story called The Stars Never Lie. I really recommend reading it. And also, I just now realized that I just jacked up the whole storyline of the actual game. So I'm really very sorry about that!
Now on with the story!

Dante's POV
I placed the staff into the contraption and hear a large metal clinking sound.
"That must be the bridge. Let's go."
*Time skip*
We arrived at the bridge and walked to the end. (AN: I know its supposed to be broken but I jacked up. So bear with me.) Once we walked to the end, the bridge broke. (There. 😂)
"I guess we can't go back then." I said glumly. I turned to Alec and she gave me a sad expression.
"What's wrong? Did you forget something?" She shook her head.
"We don't have the staff." She replied simply.
"I do." I hear faintly. I looked across the broken bridge and saw that one guy that I hated so much.
"Then get over here." I growled. He jumped on the floating debris and made it over where we were standing.
"I have a name Mr. Sparda. It's Volasits, not "that one guy"." He replied with a stoic expression.
""Mr. Sparda"?! You must be mistaken. That's my father." I said angrily.
"You are older than me, are you not?" God I hate him. He reminds me too much of my brother.
I just want to-
"It would be quite pleasant if you'd keep your thoughts to yourself Mr. Sparda." He said sternly, interrupting my rude thoughts.
"You little..!" I pulled out my sword to attack him. Before I could even do anything, I was met with a sword to my neck. A black gun was pointed to Volasits' head.
"If you don't want to be cut or shot I suggest you cut the act. Both of you." Alec said in a voice similar Vergil's stern one. I looked down at the amulet she wears and it was glowing brightly. I looked back up to her and smiled.
"Yes Sir." I quickly looked at him.
"She's a woman if you haven't realized you idiot." He shook his head.
"Dante you fool." The sword was pressed closer to my neck. Volasits took this opportunity to disarm her and remove the amulet. She started to fall so I grabbed before she hit the ground. Volasits used the staff and two paintings appeared.
"See you on the other side Mr. Sparda." Then he jumped into the painting on the left.
"Come on Alec... Wake up." I looked and the amulet.
Was it that that caused it? I thought. I saw blood pour out of her mouth and started to freak out. I tried wiping it away, but it just kept coming back.
"Shit!" I lifted her up and let the blood pour out. After a while, it didn't let up. I kept silently cursing to myself. I put the amulet on her so she wouldn't freak out and then the bleeding stopped. She jolted and coughed.
"Dante..?" I looked at her, relived. She looked around. "Blood... There's so much blood. Dante did I hurt you!? I'm scared! I'm sorry..." She started to cry and kept muttering sorry. I hugged her tightly.
"You didn't hurt me. It's okay." I whispered softly. I rocked her back and forth, telling her that it's okay.

Sorry for late updates. I might actually update twice today. Also if you see random music then it's what I listen to when I type. I don't have music on my tablet so ye....