Chapter 1

Disclaimer:

Me- Hey Mr. Riordan can I have they rights to Percy Jackson?

Rick Riordan- No.

Me- :( Hey Mr. Patterson can I have the rights to Maximum Ride?

James Patterson- No.

Me- :( Well as you can see I don't own either of those... Dang it! (oh and FYI I also don't own Eye of the tiger)

Percy pov

Hi I'm Percy Jackson ever sense I was twelve years old my life has pretty much been a living hell. (I've even been there) but it wasn't nearly as bad until I was kidnapped by the school.

It was two weeks after the giant war and things around camp had finally started slowing down. One day I decided to take Annabeth out on a romantic outing.

I know you're all probably now thinking... aw Percy you're so sweet! Well my definition of a romantic outing is dinner and a movie. Which just so happens to be one of Annabeth's favorite things. We had just left the movie theater when out of nowhere this van pulls up and these wolf things tackle me to the ground. Annabeth tries to fight them off with her knife but it goes right threw them. My vision blurs as I feel a prick in my neck. The last thing I see is Annabeth crying my name as she tries to catch to the van.

(A/N - I had written this awhile back and I decided to go ahead and put it on here. hope you liked it!)