"22"

"Okay Maurice tell me some things you love about your wife?" Dr. James asked  Maurice.

Maurice started smiling.

"That's a lot Doc, it really is. Women like Kira don't come around to often. I love everything about my wife. She's loving, caring, sweet when she wants to be. I love the fact that she puts me and our kids first. Even though I don't do the same sometimes. Plus she's a good friend. She always didn't had it easy, but she's a good person. If I tell you what things I love about her, we will be here all day." Maurice smirked.

Dr. James smiled.

"That's a good answer. Do you want to get past the cheating part of your marriage?" Dr. James asked him.

Maurice nodded his head.

"I do, I understand temptation can be hell. You seen that movie Temptation? Niggas like him don't care, the bad part about it was, it was a set up Doc. I can understand the flesh can be weak, hell I had to fight temptation too, but I never took it all that way. I can't even be mad at my wife, especially since my assistant be coming on to me basically every day." Maurice shook his head.

"Hmm this just got more interesting." Dr. James smiled.

Maurice laughed a little.

"Yeah I think it's about time I get rid of her. She kissed me one time. I mean it didn't do anything for me, but a kiss is a kiss right? It was during the time I found out my wife had commit adultery." Maurice asked Dr. James looking at her.

Dr. James nodded.

"Yes it still call cheating. Especially when you married sir. Just go home and talk to your wife. If you feel like you need to bring her in too, bring her right in. I would like to meet her." Dr. James said.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the talk." Maurice hand her $500 and walked out the room.

"I can make a book about these couples I see everyday." Dr. James mumbled to herself.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>

"Rea come over here....No bring Bree too...No I want to have a girls day today....Yeah bring your twins too, they need to be wake so I can hold them....Oh let me call you back Maurice just walked in...No Rea we is not about to do the nasty...Okay tell Shawn I say hey...Okay bye." Kira hang up her cell phone and turn to him.

"Hey wassup." He greeted her and sat next to her.

"Hi. Where you ran off to this morning?" Kira asked him. She was still his wife, so she feel the need to question his whereabouts, especially with them going through. What they going through.

"I went in to the office, went to Black Pyramid. Some parents want me to bring it back saying they kids is aggravating them about it. Plus I went to talk to Zach and Ant marriage counselor." Maurice said.

Kira nodded.

"Oh umm what you went there for?" Kira asked him.

"To talk about you. And I have something to tell you too." Maurice said and look at her.

"Oh gosh, I have a feeling I'm not going to like this." Kira said and look back at him.

"You might not, but Jessica kissed me." Maurice said. "I return the kiss but it didn't mean anything."

Kira didn't say anything, she just nodded her head.

"What you want to eat for dinner?" She asked him and got up from the chair. Kira grabbed her purse and keys off table by the front door.