Epilogue

6 years later

Ky'Lin was getting ready for school when her little sister busted in her room.

"Yes Christina may I help you?" She asked doing her hair.

"Mom was wondering can you take me and C3 to school. Her and dad not feeling to well." Christina said.

Ky'Lin bet so, that's their way of saying they wanted some alone time in the house.

"Yes, go get ready, and meet me at the door." Ky'Lin said. She checked her self phone and frowned. Now she have to go pick up her cousins Aj, Zy'Anna, and A'nasia.

Ky'Lin walked out her room and to her parents room.

"Ma! Dad!" Ky'Lin yelled.

"What Ky?" Maurice yelled back.

"I'm about to go, I have afterschool practice at Black pyramid, how the kids getting home?" She yelled again.

Ky'Lin is on the swim twin at Black Pyramid and was really good at it.

"When you go to Zach house to pick up her kids ask her can she pick up the kids too, when she get her kids." Maurice yelled.

"Okay, bye. Love you guys." Ky'Lin said.

"Love you too." Maurice and Kira yelled back.

Ky'Lin think she heard "Now where were we?" when she walked away from her parents door.

Ky'Lin walked downstairs when her sister and brother was waiting on her by the door.

"Let's go." She said with her apple in her hands.

When she pulled up to her aunt and uncle house she heard yelling like always. She wonder what was going on now. She used her key to open the door.

"Aj where the hell is your book bag?" Zach yelled.

"On my back." Aj said with attitude.

"Don't get your ass beat before going to school." Ant said eating a hot pocket.

"Hey Auntie Z, and Uncle A." Ky'Lin greeted them.

"What's up." Ant greeted her. "Zach I'll see your ass at work, and Ky'Lin I'll see when I see you. You bet not be letting them fast ass boys get in your head." Ant walked out the house.

"Excuse him, you know how he can get. He worst then your father, but how is you and Marco?" Zach asked. Zach was the only one that new Ky'Lin have a boyfriend. Not even her mother knew.

"We're fine, auntie Zach. He wants to meet you guys. I told him pump the brakes on that one." Ky'Lin said and Zach high five her.

"That's my girl, but seriously , tell your mother. I feel so bad keeping this a secret from them." Zach said.

"I'm going to tell them, when prom gets here. Just please don't tell Auntie Tae, you know as soon as you tell her she going to tell Uncle Maine and I can't have that." Ky'Lin shook her head.