"34"

"I need my hair done too." Rea snapped.

"I'm getting to you as fast as I can Rea." Zach said touching up Kira makeup.

Over the last three months everybody was basically doing their own thing. Maurice opened back up the center, but the family wasn't working with him anymore. Maurice found new workers. Plus with Kira working by his side, they are back in business, plus with Kira doctor's office. Maine, Ant, and Shawn now own De'Maine old FBI agency office. Maine still on the field shooting at people, while Ant is now in the office, with his new personal assistant, his wife. Shawn answered the phone calls and got their cases.  Rea doesn't do anything, but stay at home and take care of her twins and now is expecting again. Tae is a writer and is currently working on her second Novel. Her first novel was called Boyz Too Men, it was a best seller. Bree and Drake move away from them, and came down on the weekends. Bree didn't want the house De'Maine left her and their daughter. De'Maine left De'Mya and Bree over 2 million dollars, plus his condo in Bahamas. De'Maine also left money for his brother and sister. Maine and Tae used that money to open up a bank account for their kids. Rea and Shawn used that money to buy them a house and Shawn open up his own doctor practice, for sick kids.

Zach and Ant are expecting their third child also. This pregnancy was just as risky as her last one, but with Ant help and plus their friends, Zach was finally listening and not being hard headed. Every now and then her and Maine would get into it. Since finding out she was pregnant, Zach brought back the wheelchair, she roll it every where she went. Especially at work. Maine would pushed her into the wall, and ran away laughing. Maurice and Kira finally set a date on their wedding day, and everybody was basically back together.

"I don't see why Bree can't do Kira makeup and you do my hair." Rea said folding her arms.

"I'm not doing hair, I already made that clear when Maurice and Kira made the announcement they were getting married." Bree said.

I remember that." Tae said from her laptop. She is working on her newest book, her second Novel Men Too Fathers. She was hoping that be a best seller also.

"That's what everybody say." Rea said.

"I swear since you gotten pregnant this time around, you sure is aggy." Kira said to Rea.

Rea glared at Kira.

"Plus they girls have to get their head done too. My daughter have to look fly being a floor girl." Kira said.

"True. I guess I'll do my own hair." Rea said.

Everybody groaned. When Rea don't get her way she can make everybody day go bad, and will laugh about it later, while everybody in a bad mood.

"I'm done Kira, Come on Rea." Zach said.

Kira got up and looked in the mirror.

"Oh my gosh, I love it." Kira said.

"You welcome." Zach said as she started on Rea hair.

"I'm getting married today. I'm so happy." Kira said about to cry.

"Girl dry them damn tears up." Bree said.

Kira and Maurice wedding is in Bahamas. Everybody fly down there for the weekend. They took De'Maine private jet.

"I wonder what the guys are doing?" Zach asked.

"Who knows, the last time we been here, we had girls try to get with them, and that shit backfired on our asses." Tae said.

"Tae your ass was mean." Zach said.

"It was the triplets. My hormones was already the place." Tae shook her head.