XIII

There was a terrible throbbing pain in his temple and the alarm clock right next to his head wasn't helping him at all. Groaning, lime green eyes peaked between the strands of his pink hair to stare at his alarm clock.

Well then, Braig would have his ass next week if he didn't run into the instructor between now and then.

Grabbing the interfering item and chucking it at the desk on the other side of his messy room, Marluxia found himself rolling over to drag his covers over his head. He was going to sleep in on this hungover Friday morning, even if he did miss his SOLDIER class.

That is, if his phone didn't decide to go off that exact second.

"For Gods fucking sakes." The young man groaned, increasing the throbbing pain him his head. Sitting up in his bed, the room was a darker tone from the window shielding the hungover student from the sun's harmful rays.

Answering the phone without looking at caller ID, he snarled. "The world better be ending!"

The other line was quiet for a minute before a familiar feminine voice came over the phone. "Marluxia.. ? Are you home?" It was Cissnei and Marluxia sighed as he rubbed his forehead. He could hear something in her voice that made him feel a little bit paranoid.

Getting out of bed, he was glad that he at least put sweats on before bed. Walking out of his room and pass the bathroom and Denzel's room, the bare chested man opened up the front door of his dorm to find a worried looking Cissnei standing there, phone pressed against her ear.

"Yup." Marluxia made sure to pop the 'p' at the end. He raised a slender brow when he watched the auburn haired woman squeeze past him and stood in front of Denzel's door.

Crossing his arm after closing the front door, he leaned on the wall next to the door. "He's asleep still, usually has the door cracked open if he's awake or not." The pink haired SOLDIER student mentioned, watching as Cissnei jigged the door handle and gave it a little shove. She frowned and so did he.

It was locked.

Denzel never locks his door.

Cissnei began to bang on the wooden door, yelling. "[Na]- Denzel! Den! Please open up!"

There was silence on the other side of the door and Marluxia found himself beginning to worry just as much as the auburn haired Turk beside him. "Move over Ciss."

Cissnei stood there out of the way, eyes glued on the door. She wasn't sure, but this morning when she woke up there was a terrible sense of dread filling her. She had attempted to call you several times, you were good when it came to answering the phone. Even when you were in the shower you had the phone close to use for music and even then made smart ass comments when you'd answer the phone.

She tried to forget the nightmare that she had last night.

Despite his headache and the fact that he could smell the lingering alcohol on his breath. The young man threw himself against the door using all the strength that he managed to muster. It budged slightly, it took for another slam before the door swung open to find the morning light streaming into the bedroom.

Cissnei pushed past the pink haired male to find you sitting against the window, she was ignoring the fact that you were being you and not Denzel meanwhile Marluxia was standing behind her. Instead she took in your appearance.

It reminded her of the day that you were swallowed in red, you had seen a ghost.

The auburn haired woman rushed forward, stripping your bed off the navy blue blanket and wrapped it around your frame. Now you could be swallowed in blue instead, Marluxia remained quiet as he crouched in front of you.