XVII

Imagine the chaos after you found out that there was a vacation to Port Royale. You were totally shocked and almost walked out of Cissnei's room without Denzel's appearance. Marluxia on the other hand was muttering something on the way back to your dorm, he was going to be dragged right along as well.

Imagine to both you and Marluxia's surprise when you could hear Tseng cursing from his room. Both sharing a look of curiosity. "Hey, Almasy!" Marluxia walked out of your room, the entire time you were trying to find particular pieces of clothing to wear out there in Port Royale.

While you were busy, Marluxia wasn't quite sure what he could make of the scene in front of him. Tseng typically had a clean, spotless room. There was never anything out of order, things had a place to be and it would always be that way.

Instead, Marluxia's mint green eyes laid siege to the scene of uncertainty. Tseng was there with a small suitcase open with some supplies in it.

As if on impulse, Marluxia pointed. "You, um, coming on the trip too?"

What some considered to be the ice prince himself, Tseng actually appeared to be rather nervous and unsure of himself. Marluxia was actually surprised to find that he was showing emotion other than yelling at everyone else for fucking up the exercise that they were putting to do.

The young man rubbed the back of his neck, looking around the room. "Just.. trying to think on what to pack is all, Nabu."

Marluxia stood there for a couple of more minutes before turning on his heel and wandering past your room and into his. As he walked past, you listened to the pink haired Turk mumble something that you weren't quite sure was going on.

Shoving some of the last bit of personal items into the duffle bag, you migrated over toward your old bag and started to pack up other small personal items.

A couple of hours later you were surprised to find the Crisis Core group standing there toward the exit of the Academy's district. A couple of other students were chatting with certain 'members' about what was going on.

"Dude, you're going to Port Royale?"

Glancing over you saw that it was Ruluf, no where near Maur for a change. "Yup, lucky us huh?" He had a small smirk on his face.

The other student, put his hands on his hips and huffed. "Dude, you know you got some hot chicks goin' with ya?"

Ruluf scoffed. "Judet, Cissnei, Emma and Elena right?" You tried to hide the chuckle, wiggling a little bit closer to hear them better.

His eyes rolled. "Dude, they're hot as fuck. Plus I was hearing something about this other chick," For some reason, you just had to pay attention to what was going on. "Seen her a couple of times around Cissnei and Marluxia. Got no clue on who she is maybe Emma rounded her up too."

Cursing you went to find Cissnei and Marluxia, you figured that there would be people who saw you with the two but, for rumors to start?

You yanked on Marluxia's arm when you found him, ignoring his pleas due to the fact you didn't eavesdrop on his and Judet's conversation. "Dude, I was about to ask her out!"

"Someone is spreading rumors that I'm coming on this trip." You hissed to Marluxia when you were away from the group. Not a lot of people were paying attention to you two anyways. Marluxia raised a brow at you before putting the pieces together.

The pinkette shrugged his shoulders and crossed his arms. "You realize no one cares? I mean, you have to admit there are some good looking guys in this Crisis group bullhit." Marluxia grinned seeing your slack jawed self staring at him utter disgust.