Chapter Thirty Eight

October 20

"Are you ready Pops?" Kaylin grins. I groan. "Of course not." Her grin widens as she drags me out the door. But before we can get outside Katherine stops us. "Girls wait." Kaylin stops causing me to crash into her. We were fixing to go have a girls day with everyone minus Katherine so if this is her way of showing she wants to go then she can forget it.

"Are you bringing Grace along?" Kaylin and I both stare at her in disbelief. Apparently no one has told her what she did to me. 

Kaylin forces a smile onto her face. "No. It was only going to be friends." 

Katherine shakes her head. "You girls bring her along. Be nice to her you know? Make her feel welcome." 

"Do you not know what she did to Poppy?" 

Katherine shakes her head. "No, what?" Kaylin goes to open her mouth but I stop her. "Let's just go Kay. We'll bring her along. It's not that big a deal." I mumble. Kaylin groans and pulls me out the door. 

"I don't see why you didn't tell her." 

"She would make a big deal about it and then tell my dad and then my dad would refuse to let me see y'all. You know how he is." 

"Fine. But if she pulls one move. Just one." Kaylin puts her finger up to show the exaggeration. "I'm going after her."

I roll my eyes but nod. 

"So where are we meeting them at?" I ask and she shrugs. "I think at the pool." I nod and we walk down the hall and up the stairs until we're on the main deck.

Cara is waving her arms over by the pool signalling that's where they're at. Grace is already there. Kaylin must of texted someone to get her. 

"Yay you guys are here. Now let's get this girls day on." Cara grins. 

"So where to first?" Kaylin asks. Cara looks around and shrugs. "Do you all want to go to the spa?" 

I've never been to the spa. 

"Sure." Kaylin grins. The five of us make our way to the spa with Grace in the back. Her coming along just makes things worse. Now there's an uneven amount of people. Sigh.

"Hey guys, when we get back to Florida," Kaylin starts in a low voice so hopefully Grace can't hear. "We're going to Disney, right?" She asks. Cara nods. 

Since everyone is staying an extra day after the cruise, we're all getting hotels in Florida and spending our last day together at Disney.

At the spa, we all decided to get in the hot tub because none of us felt like having someone massaging us since that'd be awkward.

"I feel like I'm turning into a prune." Kaylin states. Grace is on her phone. I really hope she accidentally drops it to be honest. Well not literally but I wouldn't be upset if she did. Okay maybe I would because we could get electrocuted. 

"This is nice." Cara states, laying her head back. "True." I agree and do the same. 

~

We spend all day at the spa and roaming around the ship. We actually tried to make conversation with Grace but she ignored us. Like okay. 

Now we're all heading back to the rooms. It's only about 6 p.m now. As soon as Kaylin and I walk through the door I notice Chandler, Nat, Karson, Elliot, and Nathan, all sitting on the couch on their phones not acknowledging our presence. 

"HEY DOOFI." 

All heads turn on Kaylin. "Doofi?" Nathan questions. Kaylin sits down next to Nat. "Plural for dufus, duh." 

Chandler shoots me a look and I nod. "It's true, look it up on Urban Dictionary."

Nat pulls his phone out and types something. "SHE'S RIGHT OH MY GOSH." 

I sit in the chair next to them as Kaylin smacks Nat. "Did you not believe my smarts?" 

Nat turns a little red. "Pfft." Kaylin rolls her eyes. "Uh huh." 

"Anyways, how was the girls day?" Nat winks. Kaylin rolls her eyes. "Grace was being a total jerk. We tried talking to her despite everything, and she ignored us. We even bought her food and not even a thank you! She's just-" Kaylin lets out a really frustrated groan. "Nevermind. I don't wanna say something that will ruin little Poppy or little Karson's ears." 

Karson and I both roll our eyes.

For the rest of the night we all sit around the cabin thing doing nothing but playing old board games because why not. 

--

A/N: THIS WAS A REALLY BAD CHAPTER AND I'M SORRY. I'LL TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT ONES BETTER