2:Take My Breath Away

I was sitting thinking as he came in his khakis.
I played with the napkin under my half filled glass thinking.
"You my New RIO?" I asked not turning around.
"That's cute Mav, but no I'm not your RIO." He said, "What's wrong? Why aren't you dancing?"
I sighed as he slipped off his sunglasses next to me head down.
"Don't want too.." I say.
"Because of what happened to Goosche your partner." He says.
I just looked at him my eyes burning as tears threatened to fall.
"Mav?" He said, "Maverick!!!"
I was gone in a split second. He gave chase in his Khaki uniform not wanting to let me get away. I let tears stream down my face while I ran to my cabin in the rain with Kazansky chasing me. I kept running never stopping,nor did Iceman. I liked spirit and guys that never give up. I ran into my cabin soaking wet Tom following.
"Why're you crying?" He asked. "It was all my fault Goosche died Tom, all my fault!!!!!" I said, "Why am I even here?? I should have quit by now."
Tom tilted his head the rain dripping off his spiky bleach blonde hair onto the floor. I pulled my hair back behind my head the water drizzling down the middle of my back causing my clothes to stick to me.