Secrets

I was sitting cross-legged on the front porch as Iceman pulled into the driveway.
"Hey!" I say running to hug him.
"Flames coming too. Is that ok?" He says.
"Yeah. Just one question?" I say, "Is he alone?"
"Yeah." He says.
"Then we'll have to tone it down so we don't make him feel awkward." I say smiling.
"Nah." He says leaning, "He's cool with whatever. That's what he said basically."
I raised my eyebrow at him hands on my hips again.
"Really?" I say.
"Really." He said back.
"Yeah man, I'm cool." said FlameThrower.
"Hey!" He said to flame shaking his hand.
"Don't tone it down just for me guys." Flamethrower said smiling.
"You know my parents taught me better than that Flame." I said smiling. Flame smiled and so did Ice. I sat on Ice's lap when we sat back in the small straw single chair his arms around me my head against his shoulder a bud lite in my hand as Flame got one for us all.
"A toast." He says, "A toast to the women who can stand us and the men who can stand to fly alongside us."
We touched glasses and drank. I scooted up stealing his aviators and put them on drinking some more. We ate chips and guacamole celebrating our third simulation test. Then in my large backyard we proceeded to play two-on-one volleyball again, skins and bra's vs skins (Flamethrower). I looked at Ice winking and he smiled twirling the ball on his finger for a while then he hit it, his dogtags smacking his chest. I watched as Flamethrower got it and I hit it back over to him and we went back-and-forth repeatedly until we hit it over and Flame missed it causing me to giggle and high five Iceman. I got to serve the ball this time. As I hit it into the air it sailed over Iceman and to Flamethrowers side when he hit it back and I dove hitting it to Iceman. Ice spiked it over the net over FlameThrowers head. I looked at Iceman smiling again. It started to sprinkle outside while we continued the friendly game of volleyball with Flame.