Danger Zone

Ice leaned his lips molding to mine the taste of his drink on his lips. I kissed back hotly with equal passion. I realized this wasn't a road I wanted to go down, but who was going to know? Just me and Iceman, so life is about risks yes? Ignoring the nagging question at the back of my mind I smiled into the next kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to him, pressing my body against his own. The kiss deepened, more passionate, our hands exploring each other, hair, arms, back. Ice traced his kisses down my throat, his hand supporting the small of my back as I pressed into him,his other hand feeling my breasts through my sports bra, moving the fabric aside and teasing my nipples with his finger tips. He moved the hand lower, tracing my panty line, feeling me arch more as his hand brushed between my legs, feeling the heat of me through the material. My ponytails tip brushed the nape of my neck causing the hair on the back of my neck to stand on end. He shoved me back onto the bed pulling my shirt off me. Sliding his hands down my torso he slid into my panties, feeling the warmth, feeling me shudder as his fingers caressed me, sliding his fingers into me, rubbing me with his thumb as I moaned his name.
"Jesus, Ice.." I moaned my head falling back as I felt myself begin to spasm.
He removed his hand just before I came pulling the dirty flight suit down,I pulled his flight suits zipper down and Ice helped me the rest of the way shimmying out of his. I bit my bottom lip burying my face in his chest as I took his underwear off him, he jumped as an electric shock of desire shot through him as I took him in my hands, caressing him, stroking it, making him shake with lust. I went down on him, gently at first, feeling his hands in my hair, sucking and nibbling at him, my tongue tracing patterns as he fought with himself not to come. I traced kisses up his body reaching his mouth just as he thought he might explode from impatience and desire. He lifted my hips as I straddled him, I lowered myself gently as he thrust upwards, we groaned with pleasure and the promise of pleasure to come. I rose up and down, deliberately, slowly, getting quicker as my breath came quicker, he held my hips now thrusting upwards in time with me, screwing his eyes shut as he felt me spasm and arch, moaning his name over and over, he let go and with one more thrust he was with me, coming deep inside me, matching each other throbbing together as we came. The sweet sound that came from between my lips melted his heart,making him want more and to want to have me to himself to protect, love and hold. I collapsed forwards, my arms around his neck a we came still, kissing his neck and jaw bone. He lifted my head gently, brushing the hair out of my eyes, tracing my bottom lip with his thumb, he kissed me softly this time. My mouth, my eyes, my cheeks. He stroked my back as I looked at him, unable to read my expression as I tried to read his.
"I love you." he murmured into my hair, I dropped my head onto his shoulder while he rested his chin against my neck just sitting. Listening to each other breathe quietly for what felt like an eternity. I smiled as our eyes met, Icemans stone cold expression softening.
"You drive me so damn crazy Mav." He says.
"Yeah?" I say.
"Yeah." He says smiling into my hair just before we collapsed together on his bunk. I borrowed a shirt and he had a pair of shorts I accidentally left and I changed falling onto the bed beside him going to sleep in his arms. There would be time later for the other things.