(2/2)

"You could have gotten me killed!!!" He said, "You're dangerous Ghost rider."
They were a toxic mix when put in the same room. Ghost rider smirked.
"Yeah." Ghost rider said brushing Ice's shoulder, "I am dangerous Ice..man."
Ice had a short temper with pilots who put their wingman in danger and almost get them killed. Suddenly, Ice grabbed Ghost's collar slamming Ghost rider into a set of lockers in his face shouting.
"Whose side are you on Ghost rider?? Your as bad as the enemy."
Ghost Rider laughed in his face.
"And you think your all that Iceman!" Ghost shouted smirking.
I had enough of this awful banter between the two of them.
"Stop it!!!" I exclaim between them, "Your always on his ass about something, so give him a goddamned break! And if you want to pick on someone Ice, pick on someone your own size smart ass."
"She's right you know." Ghost rider said.
"Leave her out of this Ghost rider!" He says.
"Make me!" Ghost says smugly.
"Fuck You!!!!" Iceman shouted swinging.
"Ghost go home. Ice take a shower. I'll see you at 5:30 ok?" I say sternly.
"Flame make sure he stays out of trouble." I say.
"Yes ma'am." Flamethrower said.
"You got balls Maverick, I like that." Viper said.
Somebody has got to keep them in line. I'll see you guys later." I say and walked away carrying my stuff home with me.