PROLOGUE

You were born and raised in the country Philippines. You also have the blood of a Korean because your grandfather was a Korean (father's side). You live a happy life with your family. Until one tragic day...

You were 16 years old and it was on Summer vacation. Your parents told you that they are planning to go to Korea. Of course you were very happy upon hearing that, since you always dream of going there.

Suddenly, you had a plane crash somewhere in Luzon. Supposedly, you can't survive it.

"Save our children." your mom told your father weakly.

"B-But how about you?" your father asked worriedly.

"It doesn't matter... You must save our child... they still have a brighter future to follow." your mother insisted.

"Fine. But stay here. I'll be back bringing our children. Safe and sound. Take care. I love you." your father said and kissed your mother's forehead.

"Yes. I'll wait for all of you here. I love you, too. And please tell them I love them so much." your mother said and tears fell into her cheeks.

Your father nodded. He then ran and searched for you and your younger brother.

Finally, he saw you surrounded by flames and pieces of the airplane.

"Hee Mi! Honey, Dad's here. Are you okay?" your father was so concern as he asked.

"Ne. Where's... mom and Lee?" you asked with fear in your eyes.

"Mom's there. She's waiting for us. I'll go search for Lee. You go to a safe place." your father replied.

"But-"

"Just hurry! And be careful" your father interupted.

And indeed, you ran away. Not so far, you heard a scream. Your eyes rounded in fear as you recognize the voice.

"DAD!" you ran towards the scream fearing for the worst.

"DAD! WHERE ARE YOU! DAAAAD?!" you shouted so loud.

As you keep running, you saw some,lifeless bodies but still, you search for your father. And then you saw him with his legs under a big and heavy wing of the plane.

"DAD! WHAA-AT HAPPENED? ARE YOU FINE?" you asked worriedly.

"Ne. I'm okay." your father said though there was a pain in his voice.

"OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT! CAN YOU PUSH IT AWAY?" you keep shouting

You can see that he can't already handle himself. He's full of injuries and blood is draining off him.

"I'm... fine.. Hee Mi-ah.. go visit your... grandfather... reunite with.. your little brother... We,... mom.. and dad.. have always ... love you..." your father then lost a lot of blood and wasn't able to make it.

"Anieyo! APPAAA! DON'T! WE HAVE TO GO TOGETHER! I LOVE YOU BOTH TOOO! PLEAASE! APAAA!" you cried so hard.

You can't believe these was all happening. But you heard something again that caught your attention.

"NOONAAA! WHERE ARE YOU?"

You know well its from your little brother.

"LEE? LEE?! I'M HERE" you scream back.

You surveyed the whole area, then found him scared in a corner while hugging his legs.

"noonaa... I'm... sccared.. nooonaa.. where have..you..been?" He hugged you and cried.

"I'm sorry. I am late. shhh- Its going to be fine. We will be fine." but still you cried.

You hugged him so tight. The rescuers arrive hours later.

"Young lady, do you know any other relatives?" he asked after interviewing you and knowing your parents died.

"My...grandparents in Korea" you were trying to be strong in anyways.

"Do you know their names?" he continued.

"Yes. Can you take us there?" you asked politely.

He nod.

that's all for now. :)

copyright 2013