Posters

Yesterday was amazing. You enjoyed it a lot except for the fact that you were stunned because of the Ferris Wheel. But you enjoyed it because you saw never ending smile in Lee's face.

You woke up early morning and found Lee still sleeping. You silently went to your closet to pick which to wear before going to the bathroom. Suddenly, you notice papers rolled in the corner of the cabinet. You opened it and smiled as you saw what it was in there.

"I forgot to post this. How rude of me." and then you giggled.

"Noona?" Lee sadly called your name while in the bathroom brushing your teeth.

"Nwe~" still brushing your teeth.

"Who is this?" You went out of the bathroom and he's pointing to the posters you posted earlier.

"Come on. Have you forgotten her?" I asked confused.

"Hmmm... Wait. Ahhh~! Yes. She's your celebrity crush right. What's her name again?" he asked cutely.

"She's Park Shin Hye, Lee." You smiled at how beautiul she is in the poster.

"She have so many posters here even at home, in your room." he said. Well.. Its true. you've liked her ever since you came in Korea.

"Noona..." he said shyly.

"Yes?" You kneeled down to match his small height. He's really small for his age.

"I-I also have a crush." he said reluctantly.

"Wait, What? Who? Is she at school? A classmate?" you eagerly asked.

"N-No. She's a celebrity. Lee Ae Rin." he answered.

"When did you see her? How? Why didn't you tell before?" you kinda feel relieved to know it was a celebrity. You know. He's too young.

"Well.. Actually. After leaving home and saying that you're going to be on showbiz, I keep bothering Lala to watch Tv so that I can see you if you're aired. Then, I saw her perform. Her voice was so amazing Noona. Probably better than yours. Pretty face. Probably better than yours and lastly, kind just like you." You were about to protest to him saying all that but the ending statement was fine.

"You know what. Yesterday I feel jelous of Chanyeol because you forgot about me and yet now... You hate me already." you said which was actually a joke.

"Ah-Aniyo. I was just kidding Noona. If that's how you feel, I won't talk to any of them. Promise." he raised his right hand trying to promise.

"Naah. I was also kidding. Lets go eat." You smiled and hugged him before going out of the room-together.

® short but early update. Maybe. Just maybe. In case I get too busy.