Specialty

Somehow, all of you were tired from yesterday. Most of the boys are still asleep because as Lee and you went down, no boys found.

Well.. except for one-Lay.

Omo. He's actually eating alone cutely.

Yes cutely.

"Noonaaaa! I'm hungry" Lee said with mouth pouted.

"Okay, okay." you replied "Take your seat." you pulled the chair and let him sit.

Lay look up to both of you to smile and continue eating. Before I finished cooking, Lay excused himself.

Lee ate the food you, yourself prepared. It was bacon, and your favorite recipe-chopsuey. Soup for tummy to warm up.

As soon as you served the second round of food, The boys rushed to the dinning room.

"What's thaaat?" Suho shouted.

From the kitchen, you ran towards the dinning room.

"What?" you asked confused.

"Noona. We want to eat too" Sehun said while holding both spoon and fork while tapping the table.

"Gosh. I thought something happen. Arasso arasso. I'll serve it. Just wait." you saw Lee chuckle with their reactions.

You served the food and joined them. Then you noticed they are staring at you.

"What?" you asked curiously.

"Hee Mi ah~ You didn't tell me you cook so good." Baekhyun complimented.

You giggled. Yes giggled.

"Well.. you didn't ask." you replied.

"What kind of food is this anyway?" Xiumin asked with a rude tone in his voice.

"Is this edible?" Chanyeol askes -rudely.

You glared at him but did not utter any words.

"Her specialty." Lee answered for your sake but you are not satisfied with that.

"My mother's specialty. Not originally mine." you look at Lee and he nod.

"Where's Lay? Why isn't he here?" Kris asked.

"Ahh." I continued "He already grab breakfast and went back to his room."

You enjoy watching them eat your food. Just as they enjoy eating the food you prepared. It is such a wonderful morning to start your day.

-------------

Hello. I would like to dedicate this chapter to: EXOXOXOLOVE9901

for giving effort on helping me add pictures to wattpad. Even though it didn't work out because I'm dumb, at least. I appreciate it very much.

HAPPY 1000 READS TO THE BOYS! I hope I can get the same amount to my votes :) just hoping.

neeways. I have solve my prolem by creating tumblr exclusive for this wattpad account.

Here: aymsteelyang.tumblr.com

I know my chappie is short but I just want to update to show to my readers how I appreciate them reading my story.

Please try reading my other stories. :)

hmmm what else... Oh yes. I'm not really sure if I'm gonna maintain the POV. I was thinking of changing it to first POV but then I also think of continuing how my story goes. Please give me your opinion about this.

VOTE and follow me on tumblr to get pictures about the cast :)

I think I am already getting used to long comments. Don't worry. That happen only when I want to say something to my readers. enjoooyy