Mother's Memories [Part 2]

+Dominic's Mindscape: Inside the Blue Door+

The first thing to catch the twin's attention was the first door. There was picture of some kind of portal probably. They opened the door and went inside and found themselves in a dark room with their mother and Aunty Mabel who were looking through a box filled with ID cards, passports, and a newspaper. Aunty Mabel looked really confused and scared while their mother was trying really hard to figure everything out.

"Wait I have! Dipper, it's the vending machine!" Mabel exclaimed and the both of them ran out of the room.

The memory changed to a room with stair leading down. Soos was walking down first. "It's like something from a video game..."

"Or a dream..." Mabel added.

Dipper stared down at the dark way and looked around, "...or a nightmare."

When they got downstairs, they found a big lab filled with lights, cabinets, machines with flickering lights, an oth printing out things. The group talked while the two brothers were looked around themselves, Blake noticing that nothing as changed much since now in the lab in the basement.

Then Soos, Mabel, and Dipper headed into the portal room to turn off the machine. Their mother was just about to turn off the machine, but Stan came in yelling for the to stop.

"DON'T TOUCH THAT BUTTON!!!" Stan yelled panting after he said that. "Dipper, just back away." But their mother's hand remained inches from pressing the red button. "Please don't press that shutdown button, you gotta trust me."

"And I should trust you why? After you stole radioactive waste?! After you lied to us this whole summer?! I don't even know who you are!"

The twins watch them talk back to each other before some gravity wave made them float in the air. The machine loud noises and whirling round and round. They were fighting mid-air while their Aunty Mabel's foot was stuck on a cable. Their mother telling her to shut it down quick.

"Go! Mabel, press the red button! Shut it down!"

"No, you can't!" Stan pushes Dipper away. "You gotta trust me!"

"Grunkle Stan," She cries, tears fall down he cheek,"I don't even know, if you're my grunkle anymore! I wanna believe you but-"

The moments were getting sadder and sadder as they talked until the computer counter down and the force of the machine got stronger. Dipper, Stan, and Soos were pushed back to the wall.

"I wanted to say that you're gonna hear some bad things about me, and some of them are true, but trust me. Everything I've worked for, everything I care about, it's all for this family!" Grunckle Stan says at Mabel honestly.

"Mabel, what if he's lying? This thing could destroy the universe! Listen to your head!"

"Look into my eyes, Mabel! You really think I'm a bad guy?"

"He's lying! Shut it down NOW!"

"Mabel, please!"

Their Aunty Mabel look thoughtful for a moment as the computer started counting down. She looks away and lowers her hand to the button. Then looks at Stan, "Grunkle Stan..." The counter almost to its point.