Fight

Okay, so there was this fan who sent me an email about my other story Won't You Be Mine? The book that should be the first before Bill Cipher's Son and Reverse Family. I got another email from that fan and that person made another beautiful fanart for this story. Thanks so very much for this dear fan :)

+Gravity Falls: two days later-Mystery Shack-Afternoon+

Blake, Akira, and Ramania were in the younger twins' bedroom sitting together. They'd were just playing a game when they started hearing shouts coming from downstairs. Not just anyone's shouts though, it was mainly coming from Tyrone and Dominic, their parents.

Their Aunty Mabel came to their room giving the kids a reassuring smile, but they were still worried. "Everything's gonna be fine guys, don't worry." She tried to ease them.

The shouts downstairs only got louder and angry that their Aunty Mabel had to leave them to check on the two. They could hear the muffled voices speaking downs stairs, probably from the other members of the house.

"Blake..." Akira clutched onto his brother's sleeve in one hand while his other arm was tightly hugging his bear. He was scared for their parents, wondering why they were shouting at each other. All he had seen from them was loving looks and caring emotions ever since they had come here.

The older twin pulled his twin closer to him in a one arm hug. "Akira, it'll be okay..." He says to try and comfort his brother and kissed his forehead.

Ramania hands were clenched on her lap tightly. She could sense the mood from downstairs that it wasn't gonna settle down soon. The raven hair teen looked up from her lap to her siblings to see them trying not to looks too worried or discouraged. The teenager decided to distract them with the game they were playing. "Come on guys let's continue playing." She could easily tell that Blake had caught on to what she was doing and he help get Akira to not concentrate on what's happening down stairs.

The shouts had died down, but Blake and Ramania could still feel the tight tension going on downstairs. Akira sensed it too, even so he ignored it knowing his twin wouldn't want him to worry about it too much.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! I'M LEAVING!"

They heard Dominic yell loudly and a few seconds the slam of the door was heard that shook the house a bit. The kids had enough and finally decided to head downstairs to see what's going on. They peeked into the living room to see Tyrone fuming with his arms crossed over his chest. Tad, Mabel, Bill, and Will were either sighing or groaning while shaking their head.

"Tyrone you got to understand that Dominic sensitive to the decisions you make." Will told Tyrone in a soft voice.

The brunet looked at Will with a hard glare that made him flinch and take a step back. "I will not be told what to do you idiot demon, I am my own person and I can make my own choices." He firmly told the blue dream demon in a angry tone.