Surprising Girl Name Ramania

My present to you guys since it's my birthday today. Hope you like it :)

+Gravity Falls: Morning+

Everyone was eating breakfast in the living room while watching the Tv. Tyrone and the younger twins were sitting at the table with Illumi and Kypyos. The older twins were sitting on the arm chair, Stan on the seat and Ford sitting on the armrest of the chair. Tad and Mabel sitting on the floor in front of the Tv.

Dominic was heading out the door to go get some stuff. "I'm going out guys! I'll be back soon!"

"What about breakfast Dipper?!" Mabel shouted from her spot.

"Not hungry, I'll eat when I get back Shooting Star!" With that the brunet shut the door behind him. He headed out of the property of the Mystery Shack and took the forest path to the town.

Just before getting near the town, Dominic heard a rustle a bit farther in the woods to the right of him. Being the curious person he is, Dominic strayed from the path and went to check out the source of the sound. Closer to the sound he found a teenager with long raven black hair, with purple dyed tip, laying on the ground unconscious. He clothing had a gothic appeal to it. He quickly went over to her in worry and check for a pulse and thankfully found one. "Thank goodness she's okay." He smiled down at her.

The teenager's eyes fluttered open and Dominic found himself meeting unique eyes. Slightly purple eyes with stares for pupils.

"Are you okay?"

The girl quickly got out of his hold and looked at him with a glare. He just noticed her fangs in his slightly open mouth, pointed ears, and a devil tail swaying a bit behind her. "W-Who are you?!" She growled trying to scare him away.

Dominic smiled and gave her some space. "I'm Dominic D. Cipher. How about you?" He asked sound calm the whole time. He could tell she was just scared and needed some time to adjust.

"I'm Ramania Blackstar..." She looked around, "Where am I?"

Dominic chuckled, "Your in Gravity Falls, Oregon. The Reality Realm where humans live."

Ramania's eyes widened and she started crying, coving her mouth to muffle her sobs. "I remember now... I can't see my sister and brother anymore." Tears flowed down her cheeks while she squeezed her eyes shut.

The brunet lifted one of his hands up and patted her on the head gently. "There there..." He tried to sooth her pain away. "I'm sure you'll see them again some day." Dominic didn't want to pry on her about her situation. He wanted to let the female creature ease up first and hope she'll eventually tell him.

She cried for a couple more minutes before calming down. Ramania looked at the person in front of her now realizing this human was still here after seeing her 'unique' appearance. She wiped her tears away quickly and put on a confident look. "Why aren't you running away? I'm a demon you know. Aren't you scared?"

"What makes you think I'm human?" Dominic held out his hand and conjured his yellow flame in his hand. "I'm a demon too, the dream demon type. I'm not afraid of anything unless it involves something or someone hurting my family." He smiled at her as he looked at her appearance and scent, then turned off his flame. "Judging by your scent you smell like a mix breed of evil and neutral."

The raven hair girl hesitated to answer a bit, but never the less answered him as she slightly warmed up to him. "I'm a mix of a Dark Angel, Fay, Nightmare Demon, and Human. My mom was half Dark Angel and Fay, dad was half Nightmare Demon and Human."