Being Part of A New Family

+With Dominic and Tyrone+

"Come on Tyrone, she's nice once she gets to know everyone. Poor girl's parents are even dead and her siblings are missing." Dominic says as he tries to convince his lover to let the girl join their family.

Tyrone took a step back to peer through the door into he living room to see how their twins and the teenager were doing. There was just a simple silence before some exchange of words coming from her and Akira. Blake was holding his twin close to him as he ignored the new guest for what's on the tv. He went back to looking at his love and sighed. "I guess it would be okay for the twins to have a older sibling figure."

Dominic grinned and hugged Tyrone tightly. "I love you! I love you! THANK you Tyrone for agreeing." He kissed him on the cheek and lips quickly, then walked back into the living room, leaving his lover stunned in the hallway blushing red. "Kids, great news." Their attention turned to him waiting for it. "Ramania here is going to be your older sister from now on."

"What?!" Blake exclaimed while his twin just smiled happily at the news. "She's not even blood related." He told his mother.

Dominic rolled his eyes, "We're adopting her into the family Blake. She may not be blood related, but we will treat her as if she is." He went to his oldest son and kissed him on the forehead. "Plus she had siblings before so she knows how to handle you two if anything happens when your father or myself are not there to help you."

Blake crossed his arms and grumbled a bit, but he couldn't say no to his mother. He honestly loved him to much like Akira and his father (more respect actually) to say no to him. "Fine."

Akira looked at the time and got his mama's attention. "Mama, don't you and Papa have things to do now?"

The demon looked at the clock on the wall and made a panicked expression. "You're right!" He gave the three kids a hug and a kiss on the cheek before going out of the room with his lover.

"Be good kids! Try not to burn down the house!" They heard Tyrone exclaimed as the door was shut.

+With the three Children+

Ramania sat in front of the twins, observing them from head to toe. She found that Akira was going to be her favorite twin while Blake didn't settle right with her. She didn't think Akira was at all a problem and was able to give him some trust after they had started talking for awhile. His brother on the other hand had barely spoken to her with any welcome and just tended to ignore her and take his twin's attention away from her once and awhile.

"Well I would like to be the first to welcome you to the family Ramania." Akira says with a welcoming smile on his face.

She smiled back and nodded. "Thank you Akira."

He tugged at his brother's shirt, he looked between her and Akira. "Hey Blake why don't you welcome her too."

Blake hummed and looked at the teenager. "Great to have you." He says in a sarcastic tone and turned back to watch the tv play a show.

She frowned and the first thing that came to mind was to punch him in the shoulder, which she did. Ramania punched Blake's shoulder after she leaned over to reach him.

"Ow! What the heck dude?! Rude much!"

"You're the one being rude!"

"Oh please, you're the one being rude by coming here."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"