Reappearance of the Moon

+Reverse Falls: Deep into the Forest+

"So what are we looking for specifically Uncle Tad?" Dominic asked his uncle as he walked beside Tyrone. His kids walking on either side of them, although Ramania did stay back Illumi because she wanted to borrow her for a girls day out to get to know each other better.

Mabel was saved from Illumi because Tad told her she needed his daughter for their trip here in the reverse universe. Basically a lie because Tad was still a little bit distrustful with Illumi and her random ideas of fun.

"I'm looking for some specific herbs that I know of last time I traveled here. They were really helpful for Stella when she was having some cramps." He chuckled as he lightly patted his daughter on the back while she blushed in embarrassement.

"What do they look like?" Akira asked curious.

Tad hummed in though as they stopped. "They're small white flowers that have a light glow to them. Usually they're clump together in groups so it should be easy enough to find." He looked around and nodded. "They should be around here..."

Tyrone walked over to his wife and held his hand. "Then we should split up into groups, that way we'll have more of a chance to find them." He smiled a bit when Dominic blushed at his action.

Mabel and Tad rolled their eyes as the lovey dovey action. "All right then, we'll regroup here in a hour!" Mabel declared before running off with her dad chasing after her.

"You two stay together and make sure to call us if something happens." Dominic says to the twins sternly. He kiss them on the cheek and smiles at them. "We'll come right away, Blake you know what to do."

"We got it mother! Don't worry." Blake exclaims with a grin, showing a thumbs up.

Akira nodded and hugged his parents quickly. "Mama and Papa stay safe too, okay?"

"We will Akira, we'll see you two in a hour." Tyrone patted his youngest son on the head and patted his oldest' back.

They parted ways and started their search for the herbs.

+Blake and Akira+

The twins stumble close to a cave were they could see some glow inside. Blake held his brother's hand while Akira grip tightly.

"Don't let go of my hand." The older twin told his brother.

Akira nodded. "I won't."

Blake held up his free hand to conjure his flame to give them some light. His flame was a light ice colored flame that matched his eyes.

Walking down they carefully made their steps forward. The deeper they went the more cautious they were. Blake was keeping his brother close just in case anything bad happened.

Akira then caught a scent of something sweet or fresh. "Blake, I smell something..." He sniffed the air again and his eyes widened looking down the lane of the cave. "It's a demon."

Blake pushed his brother behind him, but Akira held his brother's arm. "Akira?!"

"Calm down. It's not active, but it's not dead either." Akira's eyes glowed it's dark blue color as he scanned ahead of them. "It's immobile." His eyes scanned for more detail with his powers at the most allowed for him see. "From the looks of the figure it's a female demoness."

"Akira stay right here for now and don't move unless I say so. I'm gonna go see for myself whether or not it's safe to go further." Blake took a step forward, but his twin got in his way again by holding his hand.

The black hair twin with yellow highlights shook his head. "Mama told us to stay together remember, a-and... I-I'm scared when I'm not with you." He stutter a bit in the middle.