Accidental Dimension Travel

"Mother, why is Grandfather holding you like that?" Akira asked quite shock about what's happening in front of him.

Blake glared at his Grandfather hard. "Hey old man! Hands off Mother, he's Father's you know."

+[Lets Rewind Shall We] An hour or two before the present+

Blake and Akira were out on the front yard of the shack practicing their magic. Mostly what Dominic and Will taught them as they were growing up.

"Hey Akira, do you know any other magic that could give us something fun to do?" Blake asked feeling bored.

Akira shook his head and sighed. "Nothing brother."

The older twin hummed as he thought about something. "How about portal travel? They should have taught us that by now. I wanna see how mother and father are like in different dimensions together."

"Well Grandma did explain it to me, but I haven't been able to make the portal yet. He said you just have to feel yourself opening up a hole from thin air. Raise your hand up," Blake was following Akira's instructions and help up his hand. "Pinch like there's a zipper there and pull down." Will explained.

Blake did just that and smiled when he was able to open a portal. "I did it!" He exclaimed. "Let's go in Akira."

"Ah! But shouldn't we tell somebody first." The younger twin worried they would be stuck in that dimension or worse.

"We'll be fine, now come on!" Blake grabbed his brother's hand and without another thought, ran straight through the portal.

The twins found themselves in front of the Mystery Shack again. They looked behind to see the portal close up right up. They looked at each other confused.

"I guess this dimension isn't really different from ours." Akira says surveying the area.

Blake just shook his head and proceeded to walk up to the shack. Akira follows right behind and clung to his brother's vest. They went inside the gift shop and found the red head they always see behind the counter whenever it was work day. Even the handyman guy who was the green shirt was fixing up the vending machine.

"And her we have the famous Shallow shark!" The familiar voice of the old guy with the fez hat rang in the room. Many of the tourist taking photos after handing money to him.

The twins caught the attention of the cashier teen. "Yo dudes! You new here or tourists?"

Blake and Akira went over to her with curious looks.

"My brother and I were just looking around. You could say we just came here." Blake told her, careful not to state who they really are. "I'm Blake and this my twin Akira."

"Hello..." Akira shyly greets her.

"Well I'm Wendy Corduroy, nice to meet you dudes." She looked at them with a smile as she took note that he was shyer than his brother. "I'm sure that Mabel and Dipper would love to be friends with guys too. You can find them in the forest, they're probably mystery hunting again."

The twins smiled that they finally have a clue to see their alternate mother. "Alright we'll go meet them. Thanks for telling us Wendy!" They left the shack and ran to the forest once they got outside.

They walked around for awhile not sure of where they'll find them. They came another corner of another tree and paused when they started hearing voices just beyond the tree line to a clearing. The twins looked at each other and crouched down to the forest floor, stealthily using their powers to hide their presence. Both of them crawled over to a bush and peeked at the people in the clearing.