Adventure Girl

I shrunk my trunk (hey that rhymes) and put it in my pocket then got on my motorcycle and saw Potter had a car I had one but my motorcycle was awesomer I followed Potter till we reached a small blue-ish house I parked my motorcycle and got out I took off the helmet and shook my now black hair and walked up the steps to the house.

I opened the door and saw Ginny snogging Potter "Oi Potter pack your shit we're leaving," I yelled 

"What are you doing here?!!?" GInny yelled

"Potter's cheating on you with me," I lied and watched Potter get yelled at

"Oi hurry up Potter!" he went to pack I think and I walked over to GInny

"So Ginevra how's life being a slag?" I ask 

"I'mm not a slag!" she yelled

"Oh really if my memory is correct you kissed my boyfriend in sixth year and when we got back together you snogged him again!" I screamed at her all my previous anger boiling up I death glared at her.

"Accio Potter's clothes and trunk!" I yelled and his clothes and trunk came soaring towards me I stopped it and made the clothes get in the trunk my watch then beeped "SHIT!" I yelled and grabbed Potter I shrunk my motorbike and put it in my pocket and got into his car.

"Get in Potter!" I yelled he cautiously got in and I drove extremely fast "Damn it!" I said we wouldn't make it

"We were supposed to be at the Auror Department five minutes ago!" I shouted

I drove faster and we got there in three minutes I ran inside and caught a knife coming my way.

"Your reflexes are fast thats good Violet," Remus said and I nodded

"So when are we going to Olympus?" I asked excitedly

"Well, change of plan we need you to find the lost treasure of Armonica," Remus said

"But-t that's impossible to find and I can't stay with him or I'll go insanse!" I whined]

"I can't stay a minute with her either!" Harry said and glared at me

"Her, has a name shit-head!" I yelled at his face

"Violet,Harry if we find this treasure we'll be able to find all the ex-death eaters and no Draco Malfoy is not a death eater Harry," Remus explained I sighed nodded and grabbed the bag.

"You may leave also you see this piece of parchment its a port-key and you will be leaving right about..now," Remus said and I felt a nail tugging on my navel I opened my eyes to see I was in a forest.

"Weird." I muttered "Potter set up the tent," I commanded he did with magic (big shocker) I walked in the tent and my jaw fell open Potter followed behind me and gaped there was a kitchen,two rooms,a bathroom,a t.v. ( Remus rocks!),a huge couch.

"I LOVE YOU REMUS!" I yelled and sat at the couch which was super comfy Potter sat next to me I scooted away from him like he had a disease or something.

"Its okay Violet you don't turn me on," Potter said 

"Is that a challenge?!?" I said I was the Queen of Dares I would run around naked if someone dared me to.

"Yeah I dare you in a week make me fall in love with you again Violet," I smirked and kissed him softly "That won't be to hard," I said and smirked this was easier than eating pie

I walked into my room and changed into my pyjamas my spongebob squarepants oh yeah your jealous!

I woke up the next day and changed into a Holyhead Harpies t-shirt ,shorts and purple sneakers! I made pancakes then I started singing Moment for Life by Nicki Minaj ft.Drake ( I effing love that song!)