Which Guyy?

I went into Drake's room to see him writing stuff in a book and he didn't seem to notice me.

"OH MY GOD DRAKE IS WRITING IN A DIARY!!!" I yelled while he looked at me weirdly I ran around the apartment until I fell over a small chair.

"DAMN IT!" I stood up to see Drake laughing at me "You got something to say then say it to my face," I said and got closer to him to look more intimidating.

"Aww,you think your scaring me how adorable," Drake said and pinched my cheek while I glared and crossed my hands over my chest."I changed my face into his mother's and said "DRACO! HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT YOUR MOTHER!!" I saw fear flicker in his eyes but it was gone the moment I blinked.

"Wow that was creepy," Draco said and blinked a couple of times

"I know right...." I said and walked into the kitchen I opened the fridge then closed it then opened it again.

"What are you doing?"

"Waiting for food to magically appear in the fridge,obviously!" I said in a matter-of-a-fact tone.

"Hey,do you still play the guitar?" I asked Draco he nodded and summoned his guitar "Great we're gonna preform at a cafe," I said happily and we reached a random cafe.

I told Draco the chords and he started to play "If I die young,bury me in satin lay me down on a bed of roses sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song oh oh lord make me a rainbow I'll shine down on my mother, she'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors oh and life aint what you always think it ought to be but she buries her baby the sharp knife of a short life well I've had just enough time,if I die young bury me in satin lay me down on a bed of roses sink me in the river at dawn send me away with the words of a lovesong.The sharp knife of a short life, And I'll be wearing white when I come into your kingdom I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger I've never known the loving of a man but it sure felt nice when he was holding my hand.Theres a boy here in town says he'll love me forever who would've thought forever would be severed by the sharp knife of a short life but I've had just enough time, so put on your best boys and I'll wear my pearls what I never did is done. A penny for my thoughts oh no I'll sell em for a dollar they're worth so much more after I'm a goner and maybe then you'll hear the words I've been singing funny when your dead how people start listening." I said and finished with a smiled I curtsied and I gave Drake a thumbs up.

Weirdly enough while I was singing this song Harry kept popping in my head and I felt guilty I had left him alone but he probably went back home.

Then a second later I  could've sworn I saw Harry among the crowd I tried to see again but there was a huge crowd and I couldn't see him.I felt as if my heart just dropped down and I was sad for a reason.

"Lets go home Drake," I said and we went into a alleyway and apparated.

"Hey Vi, thanks for taking me to the muggle place it wasn't that bad," Drake said and kissed my cheek making me blush he walked to his room and I walked to mine.

When he kissed my cheek my heart sped up and I didn't feel sad I kind of felt HAPPY?!

OH NO!

I"M FALLING IN LOVE WITH DRACO MALFOY THE BADBOY!

BUT I STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR THE BOY WHO LIVED!?

I'm in a pickle because I already know both guys like me because I may have looked in Drake's journal...

DAMN! if I like the other one the other guy will be crushed!

SHIT!

______________________________________________________________________________

SOO!! who do you think Violet should get with??

Draco- THe gorgeous badboy

Harry- The hot boy who lived?

HELP ME DECIDEEEE!!!

THANKZZ

Sorry this was short I have school and loads of homework so I couldn't make a huge chapter sorrryy but hey at least I updated.

THanksz for being UNDERSTANDING

& I'm making boook covers want one go here I made two btw

1st:http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/81518/100/25/i-make-epicly-awesome-book-covers-with-examples

2nd:http://www.wattpad.com/forums/vanilla/discussion/89915/i-make-super-epic-awesome-book-coverz-with-awesome-examplez