FOOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

The next morning I skipped happily to the hufflepuff table and sat down next to Cedric.

"HIIIII CEDDDDDYYYYYY." I yelled everyone stopped eating and looked at me wierdley

"WHAT YOU GOT A PROBLEM HUFFLEPUFFS?!!??!?!?" they all started to eat again

"Thought so so whatupp Cedyy boy." I said

"Give it." Cedric said

"Give what? I dont have anything that you might possibly need psh."

"The chocolate now give it  Rain." he argued

"LIES LIES PEOPLE!!!! HE'S LYING DONT LISTEN TO HIM!!!! RUNNNNN!!!" I started screaming everyone ignored me.

"Fine here." I handed a small piece of chocolate 

"All of it." he demanded I sighed and grabbed a bowl of mashed potato and threw it on him and yelled "FOOOOOD FIGHTTTTTTT WOOOHH!!!!!!!!!" I threw pies and mashed potato with gravy I ran to the gryffindor table where me,the twins,Lee Jordan and Harry where having a food fight I got a pie walked over to malfoy tapped him over the shoulder he looked up I smiled and said "Thats for making my bestfriends lives a living hell" I threw the pie in his face and yelled "GOOOOOO!!!!! GRYFFINDOR GO SUCK A LEMON SLYTHERIN!!!!! I walked back to the twins who hi-fived me.

Harry came over to me and said "Your the best thank you so much for coming to Hogwarts." I was gonna reply "Immobulus" A jet of blue came out of my wand and a pie coming towards me stopped I saw it was Crabbe and Goyle the two goons threw it at me. "You wanna piece of me fatty."

I sent a ice ball towards him and changed my look into Malfoy and went behind them "Crabbe Goyle lets go." I said they left forgetting about me I changed back and went to the gryffindor table got some pancakes and threw them at Pansy Parkinson and some other crap I could find at her.

"Hey Parkinson you look way better with a pancake in your face dont stop now you could actually look good." I said she stomped her foot and glared at me

"OMG im soooo scared you stomped your foot and youre glaring at me omg helppp" I mocked

she just left saying something about dracypooo? never mind ooh pie yummmmm hehehe

"Hey Ced!!" "What" he replied  I threw the pie at his face bullseye "Thats for taking my chocolate its mine do not touch that goes for all of you peeps!!"

This cant get better!!

_______________________________________________________________________

so what do you think comment I think Rain is an epic character what about you anyway hope you enjoyed my chappiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee pppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee