Yeps Are Essential

A week later, I recieved a letter addressed both to me and Draco.

How odd.

"Draco!"  I yelled

"What?" he said and walked out of his room, his hair was disheveled but he was still wearing that famous Draco Malfoy smirk making him look gorgeous!

"We have letters," I said snapping myself out of my thoughts, I handed him the envelope it was elegant how could a envelope be elegant...I don't know.

I opened the letter and in pretty cursive hand writing it read,

Dear Violet Rosemary Jameson,

We wrote to say that we would like you to attend our annual Malfoy spring ball, we know in the past there have been a few misunderstandings but take this as a oppurtunity for us to apologize.I don't usually say this but please do come.

Sincerley,

Narcissa A. Malfoy

I re-read the letter thrice, why the heck where they inviting me!? its not like I wanted to go or anything...but I didn't want to be rude hmm...aren't I in a predicament.

"GAH! stupid nice me wants to be all nice and goody-two-shoesish," I muttered under my breath

"What?" Draco asked looking at me weirdly

"Oh, yesterday I saw a kid making out with a pinata," I said randomly Draco looked at me like I was crazy, which I was ,I have admitted it a few times previosuly how could he not bloody well know that.

"Blimey Violet. there isn't anyone in this whole world who could be like you without being drunk." Draco said amused

I put my hand over my heart "Aww thank you Draco, that is the nicest thing someone has ever said to me," and I wasn't kidding someone called me a curtain eater.

That wasn't really a rumour.

I was bored and I had absolutley nothing to do so I ate a curtain, let me tell you not the yummiest food in the world but it tastes better than grilled sea horses.

Eww..I know but I was bored and starving!

"Hey Dray," 

"Dray? since when have you ever called me Dray?" Dray said

"Now."

"Touche,.What is it?"

"When did we become friends again?"

"Hmm...oh yeah I remember! when I saved Cedric's life  at the second war and you saved my mothers life in return, thank you for that Vi." I gave him a slight nod and looked out the window.

"What are you looking at?"

"Oh, y'know in those lame TV shows and movies the characters look out the window and remember stuff then a song comes on in the background and then rain starts to pour.I watched that in F.R.I.E.N.D.S."

"Huh?" Dray said clearly confused so I had to teach him ALL about muggle movies and stuff and F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

"Oh," he said after I explained it all

"Yep."

"You do know you have to go to the ball right?" He said I sighed but nodded

"Yep."

"You have to go with someone, you do know that right?"

"Yep,"

"Are you going to stop saying 'Yep'?"

"Yep,"

"Your gonna take me right?"

"Yep,"

"Good, I have to mum said to in the letter."

"Yep."

"Goodnight." he said and left, when did it become night time? I glanced at the clock 11:45 PM shoned throughout the electronic-y glass. 

I sighed and said

"Yep."

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a friggin month I have homework and school and the next chapter will be a ball SO ENJOY IT BYEEE