Meeting Up

So, Saturday fast approached and before I knew it I was standing in my bedroom with my sister, Olivia, helping me choose an outfit before doing my makeup. We soon settled on a blue strapless dress with bows on it. My makeup was subtle, we used nearly nudes eyeshadow and a light coat of mascara and lipgloss. My shoes were Blue Ballerina Pumps with a bow at the end. I stood up and gave Livi a twirl before she squealed with excitement. 'You're ready!' She squealed as she clapped her hands and jumped up and down. I breathed a deep breath before looking in the mirror at my reflection. I wasn't really good at this stuff, but she was right, I looked gorgeous! The blue of the dress complemented my pale skin, blonde hair and green eyes. I turned around to look at her again as she grabbed the car keys and we left the room, then out of the house to the car.
We drove to the cinema, I assumed we were watching a movie but I soon found out that I was wrong.
I got out the car and went up to him to give him a hug, 'wow!' Jack said as he looked up and down at my outfit. 'You look amazing!' Then he gestured towards his car and I looked at him confused, 'We aren't going in the cinema?' 'No,' he replied with a smirk on his face, 'we are going somewhere much better' if looked at him with an intrigued smile on my face as I looked behind me and said bye to Livi, then as I turned around I saw Jack talking to another boy. I walked up to the two and said in a sweet voice, 'You must be Jack Gilinsky?!' He looked at me and smiled, 'Yeah, I am' he replied. Then I looked at Jack J, 'we best be going' he said as he bro hugged Jack G and grabbed my hand as we walked to his car. 'You ready?' He asked as we strapped ourselves in, 'Yeah,' I replied smiling at him, 'yeah, I'm ready.'

Please Vote!