My Friends

So, I was sitting in bed, wide awake thinking about my friends life's this time.
Livi was moving in with her boyfriend Jack and they are having a child called either Emma Georgia or Max Harry.

Etta was married to Shawn, they lived together, had a child called Teddy and was pregnant with the second called either Patricia Scarlet or Jerome Ben.

Molly was married to Jacob and she is 7 months pregnant with a boy which has been named Jamie.

Tiff and her boyfriend Mikey were only dating but they lived together and they were so passionate about each other.

Maddie looked after her neice as her legal parent because she was the child's godmother and the parents had died. She lives with her boyfriend Michael.

Tash and her fiancé Tom were engaged to get married in a few months and she was pregnant with their twins, named either Maya and Brett.

Joss was married to her husband Niall and they lived together but they had no children yet but I know that they were trying for one.

Skye and Dylan had been engaged for a year now but they lived together, really happily, they also had no children but were also trying for one.

And then there is me...
I have a boyfriend called Jack. That's it. Maybe it's time that I moved mine and Jacks relationship to the next level. Maybe it's time to get physical, naked an physical.

Please Vote!