Good news!

Livi left 2 days ago and I was missing her so much. In the end I decided that I needed to get over J-J and so I got up and I got dressed out of the clothes I had worn for a couple of days. Livi made me change my clothes everyday but I just had no strength to yesterday. I put on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a blue East Side top. I then went downstairs and ate some breakfast, some Coco Pops seemed to brighten me up but due to my lack of food recently my body didn't handle it well and I threw up in the loo. I was gonna get used to eating now though, hopefully. I went out in the garden and sat on the bench, it was a beautiful day out today, the sun was shining and there was a cool breeze. I smiled, genuinely, for the first time in a while. 'Ping' I looked to my phone as I received a text. It was from Livi, I have some good news! I looked at the text quizzically, what the hell does this mean? And so I replied with What? What good news? Unfortunately, her reply was only I'm coming home early, 2 days, tell you then. I felt kind of disappointed and annoyed that he wouldn't tell me but those feelings were soon forgotten when I realised that she was coming home in 2 DAYS! I guess whatever the news is, it must be important. I lay down on the bench and closed my eyes. I wish I had good news to tell my sister, OMG! That boy! Maybe she is going to tell me who the boy was/is! I sighed and smiled! I was and am glad that my sister that my sister had found someone and was happy! But it might not be about that! It might be about her job! As a photographer!
Well... I guess we will just have to wait and find out, won't we.

Please Vote!