A big surprise!

Livi was coming home today! I couldn't wait! She said around midday, I was running around tidying everything, dusting, polishing, cooking her tea, for me, her and that special someone. Whoever they may be. I had put on a nice red skirt and white top with a pair of red flats. I had gotten everything ready when I received a text from Liv, Go down to the beach. That was it, nothing else, we did live about 20 minutes from a beach. I texted her asking why? but there was no reply so I thought it best just to go, so I grabbed my denim jacket and black bag and rode my bike (because Livi has the car) all the way down to the beach which meant that the ride was longer, 20 minutes longer. When I got there I tied up my bike and walked down the stairs leading tithe beach. I walked along the pebbly shore staring out at the sea when I ran into someone, 'sorry, I'm so sorry,' I said but as I saw the face i the man who walked into me I slapped him round the face. J-J was standing there with a hand on his cheek. 'Look, I'm sorry,' he started but I stopped him before he could continue, ' DONT! JUST DONT!' I screamed! 'Look, I was forced to, I had to, to boost up the sales! I signed a contract with my boss when I started and he has control over what I do until the contract is finished! I had to! Please forgive me! Please! I can't live without you!' As he finished I saw a pleading, gorgeous face in front of me that I fell in love with. 'I love you' he whispered as he put a hand to my cheek, I hesitated but I then replied, 'I love you too!' And then we sealed the moment with a kiss. We walked along the beach together hand in hand. Once we were ready to go home we put my bike in the boot of his car and drove off to out house. When we arrived I noticed that Livi's car was there. She must have gotten home already. That's when it hit me. Jack J was here but where was Jack G?! I asked J-J but he just said that they had both come together but he left him when he went to the beach. As we walked through the door we saw the answer. Livi was there talking with Jack, and there were.... Holding.... HANDS?!?! They turned to look at us and they were silent but there hands stayed together. 'Whats going on?' I asked. 'Well, Livi started, 'Me and Jack are together she said as she turned to look at Jack and smiled at him. It was J-J that spoke this time. 'WHAT? SINCE WHEN?' 'Well,' Livi spoke again, 'we got together when you guys went on your first date,' then Livi hesitated as she continued to say, ' but that's not the big news,' 'it's not!' I burst out with, 'we'll enlighten me because I didn't think that anything could be bigger than this,' Livi held Jack's hand tighter, 'We are moving in together,' Jack spoke instead this time. I couldn't speak. I was frozen on the spot. 'I actually have some other news,' 'WHAT?' Me, JJ and Jack said in unison. 'Im...pregnant!'

Please Vote!