Tash's wedding!

Today was Tash's Wedding and seeing as Jack J and Jack G left yesterday Me and Livi were going together. The Wedding was in a church downtown at 2:00 it was now only 10:00. Me and Livi had to get over to Tash's house by 11:00 where we will have our hair and makeup done before putting on out dresses and heading to the church. So we did, we had our hair in loose curls and light blue eye shadow, and our blue high heels and blue and white long ankle dress. But the time we were already it was 1:30 and all we had to do was get there. Once we had arrived, Tash slipped on her gown and then 5 minutes later the celebration began. The bridesmaids walked down the aisle first, then soon, out came Tash, as I was sitting on the front row i saw how Tom's face lit up at the sight of Tash. I saw the love gleam in his eyes as she approached him. 'Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today to see the marriage of Natasha Bates and Tom Webb.....' The ceremony continued until they were officially married, Natasha and Tom Webb. This wedding was amazing and the love that the two have for each other was stupendous. They really were perfect for each other.

I'm so sorry that this I so bad I jut got major writers block and I just didn't know what to do. Sorry! Any ideas what to do next because I can't think of anything.