The Jizi Wedding

It had been a month, Molly had her baby yesterday, an adorable child called Jamie and turns out that Skye and Dylan had a private wedding but you couldn't stay mad at them. They were just adorable together and perfect for each other. Today though was my wedding. I was standing in front of the mirror in my wedding dress. I looked stunning. My parents had come in early and they gave me something old, the family heirloom, a crystal necklace around my neck. Something new, my dress, something borrowed, Etta's tiara that she wore on her wedding day, and something blue, a sapphire ring on my finger from JJ. I was ready and as I turned around I saw Jack G standing there ready to walk me down the aisle. I put my arm in his and we walked out to the sound of the traditional music. I saw Jack's eyes light up at the sight of me and his draw drop which made me blush dramatically. This was it, In a matter of minutes I would be married to the best man in the world! I stood there getting lost in his blue eyes, sinking deeper into the deep blue ocean that is his eyes. A few words and an exchanging of rings and then, I was kissing my... Husband! And I could not be the happiest woman alive if he wasn't standing there next to me, and he is, and I truly am so, do happy!