Party to Remember

I was so excited! Livi's Birthday Party was today! All our Best Friends were coming,Molly, Skye, Tiff, Maddie, Tash, Etta and Joss, of course all with their boyfriends and/or fiancée's! Tash and Tom had gotten engaged a month ago, Etta and Shawn had a child and both Molly and Jacob, and Joss and Niall had gotten married. Livi was the only one in no sort of relationship at the moment. Well, she had been getting weird texts from someone, all lovey-dovey, like the ones Jack sends to me, but when I ask her about t she goes all secretive and comes up with a million and one excuses! We had always told each other everything and now it seems like she just doesn't trust me. I don't like to push it any further because I don't want to start a fight because I hate it when we fight but I do really want to know. Anyway, today was meant to be a good day! A day of joyous celebration! We had both already gotten changed into our party clothes and were setting everything up. Livi was in a hot pink dress with a black strap, black bow hair clip in her loosely curled hair and hot pink high heels. I however was dressed in an emerald green dress that also stopped just above the knee and green flats with a green bow in my straightened hair. We had decorated the back garden in fairy lights and brightly coloured ribbon. We had a DJ setting himself up at the back of the garden, a food table on the left and a barbecue next to it with all the meat to be cooked underneath it. J-J (my pet name for Jack J) offered to handle the barbecue. Everything was set, all I needed to do was put up the 'Happy 20th Birthday' banner. Livi was 2 years older than me today, I'm only 18. I had just finished Uni and was getting a job as a forensic scientist. Livi however was a photographist. She did really professional photos and was becoming quite famous in the UK. We were both very different in looks and jobs but our personalities were so similar, we knew each other inside out. First to arrive was Etta with Shawn and their child, Teddy. He was so adorable! I greeted them both and invited them into the garden, one by one the rest of them arrived until everyone was here. Everything was going perfect! The DJ was playing some killer tunes! Everyone was either dancing, eating or chatting, J-J was making perfect food on the barbecue and Olivia was.... hang on. I looked around in the garden and couldn't find her anywhere so I decided that maybe she was in the house. So I checked downstairs but son sign and so I headed upstairs. I searched all the rooms besides her room at the end of the corridor. But as I approached I hearses noises and so I creeped up to the door and sneaked it open a smudge so that I could see my sister and some boy lying on the bed both fully clothed, luckily, but snogging each other's faces off! I thought I was gonna be sick! I was now scarred forever! I looked carefully at the boy but I couldn't see his face all I could see was his brown ruffled hair with my sisters hand ruffled in it. I thought that as my cue to leave as it all became just too gross for me! 😒 I was NOT amused nor happy that A) she lied to me and B) she lied to me and C) she was probably going to continue lying to me!
This was dedicated to Tiff, Maddie, Tash, Skye, Etta, Lizi, Livi, Molly, Joss and all their 'future husbands'

Please Vote!