Epilogue -

• Dedicated to Every Single One Of You!

One Year Later -

Rachel's POV -

So, today was the day that I was actually going to get married.

There was going to be no last minute changes. I wasn't going to running out of the church with tears down my cheeks because I didn't want to marry him. I wasn't going to be apologising to anyone today.

I was going to get married to the only person I had ever really loved and wanted to be with, despite all the hurt and the pain that he caused me. He's proved to me that he really does love me and he is genuinely sorry for everything that he put me through.

Even Steph is happy that her mummy and daddy are back together, because it means that she gets to see us both all the time and she doesn't spend all week with me, just to see her dad at the weekend.

Today was going to be perfect, and there was going to be nothing to spoil the day. Not even the fact half my family have decided not to turn up has put a downer on my mood, because the people that matter are going to be there and that's all that counts - even Nathan and his family are coming, and they hated me when they first found out I had gone back to Tom.

But, after Nathan explained everything to them, they soon understood and told me they wanted me to be happy; which is what Tom made me and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Wow. You all look amazing." I said as my three bridesmaids walked into the room. There was Jess, Lucie - she was my oldest sister - and then there was Kelsey, who was Tom's bestfriend and he insisted that she was one of the bridesmaids. And, of course, there was Steph in her lilac dress and flowers in her hair for decoration.

"Tom picked them out for us. He said that you loved the colour blue." Kelsey chuckled as she showed off her dress, and they did all look stunning in their outfits.

"Well, he wasn't wrong there. He's done an amazing job." I grinned.

"He wasn't sure on what to buy his own daughter though, so mum sorted that one out." Lucie laughed, and I laughed as well because it sounded just like Tom; he was always unsure about what clothes to buy for her and other people were always doing it for him.

"Daddy told me that I was his princess and you were his queen." Steph said suddenly as she walked over to me, and I placed her on my lap, smiling at her.

"You're our princess because you're beautiful and you deserve nothing but the best." I replied to her as the others just looked at me. They had always said I was an amazing mum to Steph and I was so excited when I found out that I was pregnant again.

Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that as well. I'm three months pregnant and neither of us can wait to be parents again, knowing that we will do it right this time and nothing will come between us - even Steph was excited about being a big sister and having someone she could actually look after.

"C'mon Steph, let mummy finish getting ready." Jess smiled, holding her hand out for her to take it and leave the room with them.

"Mummy will see you soon. You go with Jess and she'll look after you, why don't you ask her if she will take you to see Nathan?" I muttered into her hair.

"Jess?" Steph said in her sweetest voice.

"Yes Steph?" Jess laughed.

"Can we see Nathan please?" 

"Of course we can. I'm sure he would love to see you." Jess replied.

Steph jumped off my lap and ran over to Jess, taking her hand and walking out of the room with her, still smiling away to herself; Nathan still loved seeing Steph and she loved spending time with him as well.