| MATT |

Chapter 18

Zoey and I continued talking about our life. We shared our personal identities together.

She's fun to be with. I like her.

She gets more interesting in every moments that passess by. I notice that she would always play with her hair while she is talking. She's also a good listener because she's seems interested when I am telling the side of my story.

"So, you want to walk together inside?" She changed the topic.

"I don't know. I don't want more creeps talking to me especially perverts." I pointed out.

She chuckled.

"Oh come on! Don't worry I will be by your side. I'll kick their ass if they don't shape up!" She said.

I smiled at her. She's a thoughtful girl. How nice. If I was like the other boys, I would totally make move on her. She dosen't like it tho.

"Okay. Okay. Promise me that you'll protect me!" I jokefully said.

She nodded and laughed.

"A promise is a promise. Sometimes they break, sometimes they don't but in the end I'll be by your side." She told me.

Man, this girl is a perfect bestfriend. I learned so much more about her every second that passes by.

"I guess I'm counting on you." I told her.

She gave me a playful look and grabbed my hands, taking me back inside the house.

When we got back inside the house, we both quickly walked around the corridors. The house is really big so I think we can't be seen by the others.

"Let's go to the theatre room!" She told me with excitement.

Theatre room?

"How do you know that there is a theatre room?" I asked her.

"My cousin owns this place." She simply said.

"So you're related to Jack?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Uh huh! We're really close that's why he requested to make a theatre room just for the both of us. Well, for family entertainment." She told me.

We both arrived at the stairs that leads to another floor. We hurriedly got up.

"So you guys are like rich?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Half of my family are like models." She told me.

Models? That's why she's so fucking attractive.

"That explains why you are so beautiful." I simply said.

She scoffed.

"Enough with the beauty talk. I hate it!"

I laughed loudly. She hates to be complimented.

We arrived at the second floor. She told me that I'll just follow her going to at the theatre room.

Moments later, we arrived at a secured place. I notice that the door has a different color than the others. Also there's a sign that says 'theatre room.'